Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe IncelTears is still obsessed with us

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I was browsing around incels on google search, and I wasn't surprised to see these bunch of faggots from IncelTears stalking this new website. These people are literally the most pathetic subhumans I've ever known.

IncelTears:

>Incel in denial reposts incel thread

>Female redditors post stuff like "as a woman...", "my vagina..", "my bf..." to establish their gender

>Bluepilled incels validate women's comments hoping that they will get laid

incelman said:
IncelTears:

>Female redditors post stuff like "as a woman...", "my vagina..", "my bf..." to establish their gender

Just lol

They are just like us except they are in denial. They are incels.

It seems we're obsessed with them too.

Just ignore them

Sparky said:
Inceltears are looking for a reaction from us. Don’t feed the trolls

Spurky lol you post mog me here. Also fkn damn 200+ posts in like 3 days vs 500 posts in 4 months over on SH.

I can believe it.

Anyone who doesn't take the bluepill like them is basically a new target to satisfy their insatiable desire to spread misandry throughout the world. If you even tell them that landwhales need to improve, your comment will get -500 reputation, you will get doxxed, and you will get barraged with hundreds of comments, telling you "that women are beautiful as they are" and "the reason why you can't get girls is because of your personality" or some stupid bullshit.

That hansolo fag illustrates cucktears pretty well. Ugly, betabux who respects whamen.

incelman said:
IncelTears:

dhMeAzK.gif