Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't believe i'm going to die without breeding

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
its hitting me hard today. i'm a genetic dead end. my genes will die with me. i'll never be able to go fishing and give life advice to my son. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

its hitting me hard today. i'm a genetic dead end. my genes will die with me. i'll never be able to go fishing and give life advice to my son. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
How old are you?

Jeez why are some of you so obsessed with having kids.

To be honest, I woulnd't even want to bring a child into this fckd up world.
I would feel bad for my child that it has to deal with this normie infested, stupidass shit now just because I wanted to put my wee wee into vagege.

moneymaxx and find a surrogate mother :bigbrain:
i don't want to do that. i just want to impregnate a foid naturally and have her care for my children.

Jeez why are some of you so obsessed with having kids.
I was just about to say this lol if you believe your genes are so shit then why do you want to spread them and make more incels
it's almost as if reproduction is the meaning of life :feelsseriously:
if you believe your genes are so shit then why do you want to spread them and make more incels?

I was just about to say this lol if you believe your genes are so shit then why do you want to spread them and make more incels

if you believe your genes are so shit then why do you want to spread them and make more incels?
if a high tier becky or stacy birthed my children the chances of them being subhuman is less
Darren-Donaghey-and-Kate-Cathcart.jpg
either way i'm willing to take that risk i just don't want to die alone.

You can always stealthy take out condom when enjoying your teen Thai date gf, they fuck about anything.. no abortion and some simp will pay for that child:feelshmm:

To be honest, I woulnd't even want to bring a child into this fckd up world.
I would feel bad for my child that it has to deal with this normie infested, stupidass shit now just because I wanted to put my wee wee into vagege.
:feelsthink:

Bro just find a way to sneak your sperm into a sperm bank bro.

most men in history werent able to reproduce :dafuckfeels:

Hey, snap out of this, will you.

Among humans, like among many species, not all individuals get to procreate. Gene transmission is a statistical game.

But among humans, procreating matters even less than in other species because cultural evolution has replaced genetic adaptation as the main factor in human history long ago. That is why more stuff happened to humans within the last 6000 years than in the 2 million before.

You live on by what you contribute to culture, not what you jizz into the gene pool.

In the West's history, monks have made outstanding contributions between the 5th century AD and the reformation (included). Who cares that they did not have kids? Martin Luther was a monk, then he married and had kids. What do we remember him for? What he did in the field of religions or his kids? You can look it up on Wikipedia. The kids were complete nobodies.

This idea we must procreate is yet another :bluepill:

hopefully humans will go extinct soon anyway

Ugh why would you have children in a world like this.

Ugh why would you have children in a world like this.
life is not bad for good looking people. there's a chance my kids would come out decent looking. sadly no foid would take that chance with me. :feelshaha:

life is not bad for good looking people. there's a chance my kids would come out decent looking. sadly no foid would take that chance with me. :feelshaha:
Yeah if you are good looking then you wouldn't be posting here good looking peoples problems are not our own they live in a different realty to us

Parenthood fantasies are the worst. Just the other day I was reading about web hosting, and I couldn't stop thinking about being a dad, setting up a server in my house and giving my kids cute little personal websites.

Last edited:
It’s crazy how it’s basically illegal to breed if you aren’t literal perfection as a man. They made our only way of reproduction (rape) away and made it illegal

Parenthood fantasies are the worst. Just the other day I was reading about web hosting, and I couldn't stop thinking about being a dad, setting up a server in my house and giving my kids cute little personal websites. It's just not in the cards for me, I suppose.
A great injustice has been done to us. Normies will give their empathy to foids that find out their infertile but then turn around and tell us we are not entitled to reproduce and we deserve to die alone. heartless bastards :feelsUgh:
It’s crazy how it’s basically illegal to breed if you aren’t literal perfection as a man. They made our only way of reproduction (rape) away and made it illegal
its genocide

At least your not contributing to pollution problem

A great injustice has been done to us. Normies will give their empathy to foids that find out their infertile but then turn around and tell us we are not entitled to reproduce and we deserve to die alone. heartless bastards :feelsUgh:
A woman's fertility is valuable, and losing it is a great shock to them. We, on the other hand, were worthless from the start. I suppose it's worse to lose something you have than to have nothing to begin with.

Use hard drugs, Pills alcohol and weed works well for me

i smoke weed occasionally. its a decent cope. :smonk:
Drugs are my best cope, Especially percocets they made me low inhib and i stopped caring about stupid whore foids

Meanwhile some violent psycho has 4 baby's mommas. But I guess according to normies that is for the better.

Meanwhile some violent psycho has 4 baby's mommas. But I guess according to normies that is for the better.
Yeah apparently when our personalities are misogynist and woman hating but we ascend we get a woman funny how that works

It's surreal at first.

But truthfully, you're avoiding 20 years of slave maxing

But even if you could, there's still a chance that your son would be inkel

i refuse to procreate in this society. i want to see it burn and being a waste of space that doesnt produce offspring to continue its cursed existence is the best i cando

Same bro, even though its illogical for a poor subhuman to procreate having a child would give my life a meaning. Some people have it in them to take care of others, a virtue that is not appreciated anymore, I would try my best.

a good part of the male population will

there's a chance my kids would come out decent looking

I've never wanted to have kids. Imagine deliberately creating new creatures who'd suffer basically the same horrors in this Vale of Tears?!