Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t believe im a sub 8 male

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
It sucks so bad. I wish i was a hot girl

i would rather be chad and destroy womens hearts

I can't believe I'm still a 21 years old virgin t

I cannot believe that my life is so pathetic

My life is too pathetic to put it into words.

I can't believe I'm still a 21 years old virgin t

20 yo khhv here bro. it's over LOL. we're just going to progressively get older year by year, until we either commit suicide or go insane.

20 yo khhv here bro. it's over LOL. we're just going to progressively get older year by year, until we either commit suicide or go insane.
Imma be you in a year. Jfl. Had some old mates who are the same age and as incel as me in secondary but are now getting laid in uni.

You better believe it.

Imma be you in a year. Jfl. Had some old mates who are the same age and as incel as me in secondary but are now getting laid in uni.

tbh all it takes to get laid in uni is just to be NT and have a somewhat normal level of inhibition. That's where we are COMPLETELY fucked.

I cant believe I'm not atleast 4/10

tbh all it takes to get laid in uni is just to be NT and have a somewhat normal level of inhibition. That's where we are COMPLETELY fucked.

And attractive.

I'm fairly NT. Graduating uni soon still a khhv.