Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I can't believe I was retarded enough to compare myself to femoid peers when it comes to success in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Being a foid is tutorial mode level in this day and age. How the fuck is it a fair comparison? A Chad-challenged person like me will never come close! I'm playing incel must die difficulty!

For starters they pretty much don't need to worry about dying alone etc. Being a foid means you have 80% of passing on your offspring etc.

Then there's scholarships/affirmative action etc to ensure foids can get in good positions despite being substandard when compared to male standards.

Not to mention if you are a non-chad male, you're pretty much judged very harshly. It is a mistake to think foids are ever judged more harshly than men. The only reason people keep spouting that shit is because in foids and many normies eyes, sub8 men don't actually exist. They only see chads and similar tier men.

Yes, it is over. How many times do we have to remind you?

Comparison is the root of all unhappiness. Especially comparing yourself to genetically superior men and foids that won by being born and putting in 10% of the effort you did.

Holes live life on tutorial mode. Chads always wins. And we were born to suffer. This is how it is.

Last edited:
Comparison is the root of all unhappiness. Especially comparing yourself to genetically superior men and foids that won by being born and putting in 10% of the effort you did.
I always felt I could make a difference thanks to self determinism.

What a load of crockshit. Its just me in denial about my doomed fate. How can a guy dealt with such a shit hand win against people 1 step away from getting royal flushes? For every success come millions who failed/.

I always felt I could make a difference thanks to self determinism.

What a load of crockshit. Its just me in denial about my doomed fate. How can a guy dealt with such a shit hand win against people 1 step away from getting royal flushes? For every success come millions who failed/.
It’s like trying to compete with Donald Trump in real estate. He got a small loan of $1 million dollars and you started with pocket lint, which do you think is going to be successful?

Sure, you can be disadvantaged and still win, but it’s like a 1 in 1 million shot. If it was so easy to be successful, you wouldn’t have half the world living off $1 a day and nearly 30% of men not having sex.

Holes live life on tutorial mode. Chads always wins. And we were born to suffer. This is how it is.
Most based answer you'll ever see on the internet

Foids wont have to deal with depression, anxieity, life as an ugly incel, while we have to.