Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe I used to envy people with Autism

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I used to think that most Autists with Asperger's had higher IQ's than Normies and had superior Logical-Mathematical Skills (mostly true), something that is very advantageous in STEM. I even wished that I had some Autism myself, so I wouldn't be that retarded. But over the past several months, I've learned how much the negatives outweigh the positives, thanks to posts by @Edmund_Kemper.

You guys fucked from the get go, it never began for Autists and I'm grateful for not having it.

As it turns out you were retarded the whole time

Only foids have a decent life as an autistic fuck (their lives are mostly the same). It's a social death sentence.

I’m just glad to not be an NPC but I do want to be NT still but without the NPC mindset.

Only foids have a decent life as an autistic fuck (their lives are mostly the same). It's a social death sentence.
Yeah, they're borderline NT.

This might be wrong, but I think estrogen in the womb neutralizes the effects of Autism in a infant to a degree.

I’m just glad to not be an NPC but I do want to be NT still but without the NPC mindset.
It's definitely a trade-off. On one hand with Autism you're an independent thinker with slightly higher intelligence, on the other hand you no social skills and common sense.

I have autism. I don’t really mind it tbh. I don’t want to socialize and have relationships so oh well

You guys fucked from the get go, it never began for Autists and I'm grateful for not having it.

Once again, I question whether your results were accurate.

No one takes Autists seriously, it’s a death sentence

Yeah, at best, autists can devote themselves to a craft and potentially find success within it. They're still destined to loneliness and depression. It's a tradeoff.

When I first got my diagnosis I thought I was fucking super man Stephen hawking or something, little did I know

I'm jealous of them. They get autismbuxx

It's definitely a trade-off. On one hand with Autism you're an independent thinker with slightly higher intelligence, on the other hand you no social skills and common sense.
Most autistic people are retarded and have IQs below <85.

The more intelligent aspie ones, still have profound social and communication difficulties, and the trade-off for being completely socially retarded for the rest of your life is midwit intelligence. Which midwits are about as intellectually worthless as anyone else, but ten times the arrogance.

There really aren't benefits to being autistic, most don't have the benefit of having a higher IQ, and the ones that do are not nearly as intelligent or educated as they think they are.

The truth is that in every single dimension, autistic people have bad genetics and are genetically inferior, just like incels, which is why most autistic men are incels themselves.

All incels that think they are inferior in every single dimension except for their IQ score are coping. All of you have a midwit form of intelligence, which means that even intellectually there is nothing worthwhile or valuable about you. What did you expect? All of you have inferior genetics, you don't think that would include your intellectual capabilities as well? Of course it does, you're inferior. People with good genetics are also probably going to be more intelligent than those who don't

Autism is probably the worst disability a sub 5 man can have. Being ugly while unable to read people is the perfect recipe for a shitty life. Unless you're very high functioning and talented, autism will stop you from making friends and moneymaxxing. So you end up as an incel with barely any copes.

When I first got my diagnosis I thought I was fucking super man Stephen hawking or something, little did I know
They tell you that to soften the blow. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back