Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe a millenial guy or younger can be below 5'6''

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I feel like those manlets are larping when they say they are below 5'6''.
The chance of you being below 5'6' is extremely low, it's really the same chance of you being born+6'5''.

This one user, @mistersinister said he's 5'2'', fuck-off, the probability of this happen is so low I can't really believe you.
Who are you? Denny DeVitto son or something?

Last edited:
ethnics have a shorter average height for the most part, this is only really true if you're white.

ethnics have a shorter average height for the most part, this is only really true if you're white.
The average is always between 5'7'' - 5'9''

In America, it's actually closer odds to being 6'2. At least according to this survey.

The guy is 5'2'' bro, it would below 1% fucking lol.
Rare as fuck.

Last edited:
You don't know they exist because they literally don't register in your brain.

Foids exhibit this even more.

The chance of you being below 5'6' is extremely low, it's really the same chance of you being born+6'5''.

This one user, @mistersinister said he's 5'2'', fuck-off, the probability of this happen is so low I can't really believe you.
I'm not 5'2'' i'm 5'5''
5'2'' is turbomanlet tier

I'm just quoting some posts that are 5'2'', and I feel BAD for them

Last edited:
Statistically like 5% Are always that height. Its just that they never leave home in The Times we Are living

Huh? No no. Extremely low is like one In a 1000. Like 5'1

Last edited:
Young white men under 5'9 are rare. As a 5'10 dude, I've rarely seen young dudes noticeably shorter than me.

Last edited:
Not everyone had access to good nutrition (not talking about healthy food, just talking about enough calories, macronutrients and calcium for example) and combines with shit genes, you get what you get.
Saying you can't believe manlets just make me want to slap you, you act like our experiences and life isn't real :feelswhat:

You probably live in a homogenous white area. I see lots of young short arabs and ricecels here in Denmark.

Believe it bitch. Oh wait you're gone. Irish genes suck

Last edited:
That’s because they’re hiding
I mean, I don't deny such a possibility, but still.
Well, ofc, ugly or/and short dudes tend to not go outside if it's not necessary. So, again, maybe that's true.