Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't be streetsmart anymore because of gaslighting by normies

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Because I stopped trusting my own smarts when I showed it to normies and got gaslighted by them in the past.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]For example:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If I told my normie friend that we should eat on the other restaurant instead because there are many teenagers who will judge me on that restaurant, they would say "are you stupid?" or "this is just plain stupidity" Or if I try to avoid something like drinking or smoking or going to dangerous places or doing anything dangerous, my normie friends would tell me that I'm not a real man if I don't do those things. And the gaslighting was too strong for my mentally weak mind that I ended up not following my gut and making big mistakes a couple of times.[/UWSL]

I'm also interrogated by normies in the past a lot which made me[UWSL] pressured to be honest all the time today. Even though the normie interrogation has stopped, my heart rate and alertness still goes up when I'm asked a question in everyday situations because my mind always expects getting yelled at or physical punishment if I don't answer the question honestly as that's what those normies did to me in school when they interrogated me. This sucks because I always end up throwing myself in the bus a few times in survival situations.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My survivability as a streetsmartcel is low, especially as I live in a shithole :fuk:[/UWSL]

Because I stopped trusting my own smarts when I showed it to normies and got gaslighted by them in the past.

[UWSL]For example:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]If I told my normie friend that we should eat on the other restaurant instead because there are many teenagers who will judge me on that restaurant, they would say "are you stupid?" or "this is just plain stupidity" Or if I try to avoid something like drinking or smoking or going to dangerous places or doing anything dangerous, my normie friends would tell me that I'm not a real man if I don't do those things. And the gaslighting was too strong for my mentally weak mind that I ended up not following my gut and making big mistakes a couple of times.[/UWSL]

I'm also interrogated by normies in the past a lot which made me[UWSL] pressured to be honest all the time today. Even though the normie interrogation has stopped, my heart rate and alertness still goes up when I'm asked a question in everyday situations because my mind always expects getting yelled at or physical punishment if I don't answer the question honestly as that's what those normies did to me in school when they interrogated me. This sucks because I always end up throwing myself in the bus a few times in survival situations.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My survivability as a streetsmartcel is low, especially as I live in a shithole :fuk:[/UWSL]
I'm too low inhib for that shit i would end up fighting and shank somebody tbh ngl

No fapcels here more than 1 year till this day still strong

I'm too low inhib for that shit i would end up fighting and shank somebody tbh ngl

No fapcels here more than 1 year till this day still strong
I wish I was low inhib like you

Being high inhib as a third world cel is suifuel because I'm targeted everywhere :feelsrope: