Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant be a normie

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
fuckk Im not built for this life

Don't worry, a lot of Normies fake being Normies anyways.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Normalfags are born normalfags, it takes a certain kind of brain to be NPC and permanently.

Us incels aren't even NPCs - at least people don't mind them.

We're basically like those annoying, weak random encounter enemies you get at the start of the game which you can effortlessly kill at level 1. Normie characters and the Chad main character basically beat on us to make themselves stronger before they move on to stronger Normie and Chad enemies.

Being a normie is overrated anyway. Its like being a sheep.

Us incels aren't even NPCs - at least people don't mind them.

We're basically like those annoying, weak random encounter enemies you get at the start of the game which you can effortlessly kill at level 1. Normie characters and the Chad main character basically beat on us to make themselves stronger before they move on to stronger Normie and Chad enemies.
Not really. I think ER would be a level boss.

You are either born a normie or live long enough to realize you are an incel

My brain is too destroyed at this point.

Normies are a hive mind. It's best not to get brainwashed like the rest of them.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Normalfags are born normalfags, it takes a certain kind of brain to be NPC and permanently.
Chads are protagonists. Normies are NPCs. We are in developer hell or the antagonist/cannon fodder used to make others look good.