Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't accept the truth that I'm all alone and have no one to talk to in college

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Every minute I check my phone...not a single message sent to me...every hour I check my phone again...still nothing

I am all alone...while people my ages have fun with friends, parties, and sex...

I am so tired brocels...also I just saw that I almost have 2000 posts here JFL it's over

i still get notifications every hour from this forum so it's good for me

Every minute I check my phone...not a single message sent to me...every hour I check my phone again...still nothing

I have the same, no one knows about my existence on college

I dont go college
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You aren't alone.

I sometimes pretend as if I am getting notifications and even smile while looking at my phone in order to look normal

I was fairly alone at uni too. I had a small group of close friends and I knew people in my dorm.

So still better than now in the adult world where unless you can land the best job ever you're screwed, heh >.<

It's tricky at uni because it's all so new. But people do tend to be friendly in my experience - much more so than in the adult world.

I met my two closest friends there because one lived in my dorm and the other I met when I went to one of the uni bars with two other people from my dorm, lol

That was on literally the first night, as I recall!

I was fairly alone at uni too. I had a small group of close friends and I knew people in my dorm.

So still better than now in the adult world where unless you can land the best job ever you're screwed, heh >.<

It's tricky at uni because it's all so new. But people do tend to be friendly in my experience - much more so than in the adult world.

I met my two closest friends there because one lived in my dorm and the other I met when I went to one of the uni bars with two other people from my dorm, lol

That was on literally the first night, as I recall!
I know my roomates since I have 4 of them lmao

I know my roomates since I have 4 of them lmao

Oh well that's a v good start especially because people at uni tend to be friendlier than out in the normal world!

Also way more likely to want to go out and do stuff ^^

Same.
I'm finishing my last year in uni and I'm still khhv despite being in a field mainly composed of foids :cryfeels:

Just argue on YouTube about comical stuff sporadically and you'll receive all the random notifications you want

Maybe you should become a volunteer in ER (Emergency Room).

people who go to college deserve to drown to death in debt or end up washing dishes at a greasy kebab kiosk after their degree shit fails to get them a job -because they need 30 years of experience since 10 years before they were born-
To sum up, any gender-mixed education is haram ,my brother. what goes around comes around.

Go ER! (Emergency Room for dick fracture).
go-er.gif

I sometimes pretend as if I am getting notifications and even smile while looking at my phone in order to look normal
Yeah I usually do that when I'm in a room full of people if I don't have anything else to do

You're not ugly Marty! Why don't you go to the Stardust Ballroom? Put on the blue suit!

It's brutal man, i was invisible in high school, that is the reason why i didn't go to collage, it was going to be an absolute hell :feelsUnreal:

Im going to college soon. Its over for us sub-humans :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

That’s because your personality aka your face is wrong, kek

You're not ugly Marty! Why don't you go to the Stardust Ballroom? Put on the blue suit!
Blue suit grey suit...I'm just a fat little man, a fat ugly man

Blue suit grey suit...I'm just a fat little man, a fat ugly man
I love that scene, honestly. Nothing else captures our feeling like that

Same here. I never got invited to parties because I’m a loser

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back