Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cannot watch a commercial/anything with a female in it and not scream "Shut up, cunt!"

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
I fucking hate females. Every time they run their mouths, it's all annoying bullshit spewed with their awful high pitched shrilly voices.

I also find myself doing this lol, any time I hear them talk on anything (Like a video etc) I just say "shut up stupid bitch" or "Fucking stupid foid".

I only get angry when they say about violence against them or when they say how they are oppressed.

Same boyo, I cant watch any shows because of this. I cant even bring myself to click on YouTube videos with foids in them. I dont even want to be like this but seeing foids causes the blackpill to ring in my head when I just want to LDAR in peace.

Foids voices are so annoying. If only they had there voiced replaced with anime voices.

yup present day commercials are pure cancer, i always have to mute them because i rage at the foids in them and their annoying voices

They receive far too much attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back