Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot wait till the day I die

S

Storm

Banned
-
To be free from this shithole will be so comforting.

same...but i would like to actually have things go better...maybe even one day experience the joys of sex and love...maybe raise a child and watch him or her grow

but unfortunately nope...I will die alone

yeah, not existing is my end goal

Death is cope.

Death will finally set us free until then we are trapped in this prison of a body with ugly faces that society constantly tortures us for.

Just imagine there is no you and because there is no you, you wake up in a other body and without knowing that youve had a other life. Because the other you is a long time gone.....

If i wake up in a chad body with chad face etc with rich parents girlfriend that shit would be sick......

incelman said:
Death is cope.

Nah. Death is the only thing for us that isnt cope. 

It Is legit the only thing we have left.

Agreed, OP. I cannot rope in case I am not allowed into the afterlife. I'm just eating unhealthily and waiting for the end. I should be dead by 60, but will hopefully have a fatal heart attack by 40. The Black Pill will sustain me until then.

Death keeps me going. One day I will have the courage to opt out i tell myself

I find that having a vague suicide plan helps a lot; even if I have no intention of carrying it out. Recognising that you have the power to opt-out if you really want to is quite liberating.

Death is the only, true escape.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Nah. Death is the only thing for us that isnt cope. 

It Is legit the only thing we have left.
Death is cope my friend. You will live this same life an infinite amount of times and every single detail will be exactly the same.

Just shower more bruh

I hope my soul is beautiful when i leave this place. To be honest i just wish that when we die there's only a black void and we cease to exist completely.