Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I cannot stop stimming because tomorrow I will order a pizza

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
I've been feeling joyous and giggling to myself like a little girl since of this morning because tomorrow morning I decided that I will order a pizza from a restaurant which has opened up in my city quite recently {I would believe}.
I planned doing so since of Wednesday but I haven't been able to do so since my mother must still cook to feed herself.- she drinks herself a liter of wine to sleep if I do not try her cooking.
Tomorrow however I do have the time and money to make an order there. One of the few things that still excite me in life. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Being excited to buy junk food ... Are you 10 ?

I've been feeling joyous and giggling to myself like a little girl since of this morning because tomorrow morning I decided that I will order a pizza from a restaurant which has opened up in my city quite recently {I would believe}.
I planned doing so since of Wednesday but I haven't been able to do so since my mother must still cook to feed herself.- she drinks herself a liter of wine to sleep if I do not try her cooking.
Tomorrow however I do have the time and money to make an order there. One of the few things that still excite me in life. :feelsaww::feelsaww:
cope or rope, I hope it'll be a good one brocel

-
Pshhh....- I'm the same, bro-- I get excited when I'm gonna eat a Pop-Tart
-
That will pass. When you realize your body doesn't find anything good in this shit, and that you feel like shit afterwards. Real food really improves your mood and how your vital functions work and global well being. Don't fool yourself.

Foodcoping is one of the best copes! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

what kind of pizza?

Lifefuel :feelsautistic: I also get a boost in mood when I go out to get raising cane’s. I hope it’s delicious

Lifefuel :feelsautistic: I also get a boost in mood when I go out to get raising cane’s. I hope it’s delicious
I wish I were to live in Yankeestan for a day so that I could try that also. :feelscry:
Goyslop albeit.

Being excited to buy junk food

Last edited:
Cool bro, hope your pizza will be delicious

Goddamn the slop, I want a greasy pizza with extra sauce, haven't had one in months, I want that shit to drip and leave a grease stain