Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot even ascend to Chadlite

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am basically a normie by all accounts lookswise. I’m still incel due to my race and non NT mind. However there was a chance that with surgery I could fix my biggest flaws easily: my nose, my jawline, and chin. I cannot become Chad because I do not have hunter eyes nor am I tall, but with low bf, hair that compliments my skull, musculature, and aforementioned surgeries I could easily be Chad lite.

But my parents robbed my of my sanity. My life has been torture from as long as I can remember till now. I have no hope of finding a job.

Therefore I won’t be able to afford the surgeries. And I’m stuck.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Just LDAR

I can’t. Just being alive is painful. I can never forget what could have been. Rope is my only savior.

At least go ER

Ok, cool. I can't even ascend to normie.

You weren`t supposed to be the most ugliest truecel out there? now you are normie tier?.

"not NT mind" JFL. Other decide if you are NT not yourself.

I always thought if I could fix my nose, I'd at least be able to pull some decent-looking normies. It absolutely destroys my looks in every way.

No surgery for fixing wide mid face outside putting my fucking head in a vice and squeezing. So I feel you. No hope.

NegroKing said:
I am basically a normie by all accounts lookswise. I’m still incel due to my race and non NT mind. However there was a chance that with surgery I could fix my biggest flaws easily: my nose, my jawline, and chin. I cannot become Chad because I do not have hunter eyes nor am I tall, but with low bf, hair that compliments my skull, musculature, and aforementioned surgeries I could easily be Chad lite.

But my parents robbed my of my sanity. My life has been torture from as long as I can remember till now. I have no hope of finding a job.

Race alone doesn't make you incel. If you have the potential to be Chad lite personality/NT/sanity are copes.

Zyros said:
Race alone doesn't make you incel. If you have the potential to be Chad lite personality/NT/sanity are copes.

At Chadlite level, it's true. All the other things including race don't really matter. But if you're normie tier like me, they sure as hell do. Normies don't have a halo effect so we have to deal with the full brunt of negative qualities like being weird, crazy, asocial, or ethnic. But the problem is, I won't ever make it to Chadlite so I'm incel.

Zyros said:
NegroKing said:
I am basically a normie by all accounts lookswise. I’m still incel due to my race and non NT mind. However there was a chance that with surgery I could fix my biggest flaws easily: my nose, my jawline, and chin. I cannot become Chad because I do not have hunter eyes nor am I tall, but with low bf, hair that compliments my skull, musculature, and aforementioned surgeries I could easily be Chad lite.
But my parents robbed my of my sanity. My life has been torture from as long as I can remember till now. I have no hope of finding a job.
Race is a factor in being incel. Being a currycel can shunt you from chadlite status to incel.

Anon said:
"not NT mind" JFL. Other decide if you are NT not yourself.

Others have told me I’m mentally ill and aspie.

QuantumDummy said:
I always thought if I could fix my nose, I'd at least be able to pull some decent-looking normies. It absolutely destroys my looks in every way.

A bad nose is a death sentence.

NegroKing said:
Others have told me I’m mentally ill and aspie.

A bad nose is a death sentence.

Being ethnic-looking doesn't do me any favors, either.

what did your parents do and what is your situation with your mental health if you don't mind sharing?

ilieknothing said:
Race is a factor in being incel. Being a currycel can shunt you from chadlite status to incel.

no way. Incel is aroun 3.5-4/10. Chadlite is 6.75/10. There is no fucking way race alone drops you 3 entire points.

As long as you can ascend to a 6, you'll be fine. Sure, you won't be the number 1 choice of girls, but you will have no problem getting girls if you're NT enough.

Cry me a river, bro, I have a low test fatbody, 0 muscle tone, and thin feminine forearms with delicate girl hands.

Zyros said:
no way. Incel is aroun 3.5-4/10. Chadlite is 6.75/10. There is no fucking way race alone drops you 3 entire points.

Agreed. If you’re good looking you’re pretty much set unless you have an accent/smell/act fobby but even then you won’t get knocked down 3 whole points.

CopingGymcel said:
As long as you can ascend to a 6, you'll be fine. Sure, you won't be the number 1 choice of girls, but you will have no problem getting girls if you're NT enough.

That’s the problem though. I’m nowhere near NT and have no hope of achieving it. Looksmaxing is my only chance.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
what did your parents do and what is your situation with your mental health if you don't mind sharing?

I can pm you

NegroKing said:
Agreed. If you’re good looking you’re pretty much set unless you have an accent/smell/act fobby but even then you won’t get knocked down 3 whole points.

That’s the problem though. I’m nowhere near NT and have no hope of achieving it. Looksmaxing is my only chance.

I can pm you

please do I am interested. I also suffered from really bad mental problems growing up.

I used to think this place is red pilled, but I've ascended even further and realised that what you believe in is still very much blue pill territory. Even if you woke up tomorrow a 8/10 Chad lite you'll still have to go out and meet girls. But that won't happen, because your biggest issue, social retardation will no doubt persist.

If you think that being good looking will make your anxiety around women disappear, you're blue pilled. That anxiety you feel with women is a problem even more deeply rooted and unchangable than your ugly face. The proof is that you can see ugly guys with girlfriends, but never a awkward socially retarded guy with a girlfriend.

Ofcourse, if you can get girls as a ugly guy, you'll be able to get hotter girls as a hotter guy. But if you can't even get a girl as an ugly guy, don't expect good looks to change anything.

The takeaway is that you should stop pinning your virginity losing dreams on mewing, face pulling, plastic surgery, but to just go out and be social. If you can't even be social, you might as well just stay ugly because it won't change anything.

tradeeasy said:
I used to think this place is red pilled, but I've ascended even further and realised that what you believe in is still very much blue pill territory. Even if you woke up tomorrow a 8/10 Chad lite you'll still have to go out and meet girls. But that won't happen, because your biggest issue, social retardation will no doubt persist.

If you think that being good looking will make your anxiety around women disappear, you're blue pilled. That anxiety you feel with women is a problem even more deeply rooted and unchangable than your ugly face. The proof is that you can see ugly guys with girlfriends, but never a awkward socially retarded guy with a girlfriend.

Ofcourse, if you can get girls as a ugly guy, you'll be able to get hotter girls as a hotter guy. But if you can't even get a girl as an ugly guy, don't expect good looks to change anything.

The takeaway is that you should stop pinning your virginity losing dreams on mewing, face pulling, plastic surgery, but to just go out and be social. If you can't even be social, you might as well just stay ugly because it won't change anything.

It's not so simple. Much of my social retardation stems from nervousness and anxiety which stems from deep and valid insecurities. How can I be at rest while talking to a girl if I have an ugly beak nose and shitty jawline? Realizing that I'm good looking would be a source of confidence and boost me to the point where I can talk normally like I would to any guy.

More importantly, there is the halo effect. Even if I was socially retarded as a Chadlite, it would still be looked at less negatively than if I was socially retarded right now. The more attractive you are, the less prominent your flaws seem to others.

theson said:
Cry me a river, bro, I have a low test fatbody, 0 muscle tone, and thin feminine forearms with delicate girl hands.

Lift and take steroids you pussy.