Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cannot enjoy my favorite hobby anymore (drawing)

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
I have been drawing since I was a little kid, I was really good at it, as I grew and my face melted then I stopped getting validation from it.

But that is not the worst part...

I perfected for YEARS the human form, learning so many information about how the human body looks like, and I always reached for perfection, trying to draw the most perfect human beings I could.

Right now, I cannot bring myself into drawing anymore, because I would feel like a cuck for creating Chads and Stacies and showing the world these perfect specimens. I would be like an ogre living in his cave making drawing of Chads while actual Chads IRL are out there having sex, meaningful relationships and an active social life. Or drawing giga Stacies the kind that would not even see me as a human being.

And no, I don't feel like drawing ugly people because of this, if you cannot make something beautiful then there's no reason to create any art.

and I always reached for perfection, trying to draw the most perfect human beings I could.

Imagine not drawing a perfect being but being the perfect being instead. @rightfulcel

I wish I could draw tbh ngl

Imagine not drawing a perfect being but being the perfect being instead. @rightfulcel
A perfect being can draw the perfect a being, as a not perfect being cannot draw a perfect painting. Otherwise the perfect being would not be perfect if an not perfect being could equal him on this. Therefore striving to create a perfect painting is striving to become a perfect being which includes banning women from driving. Based.

A perfect being can draw the perfect a being, as a not perfect being cannot draw a perfect painting. Otherwise the perfect being would not be perfect if an not perfect being could equal him on this. Therefore striving to create a perfect painting is striving to become a perfect being which includes banning women from driving. Based.

We have to become a perfectcel.

I can't even draw stick people and i have messy printing

fuck that's brutal

Brutal6