Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i cannot empathize with normie's problems. their problems are insanely minuscule and dime-a-dozen.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I swear to God i cannot empathize with normies and their problems they go through (although people here say normie to mean average looking men, for the sake of this thread, like people on r/foreveralone, i'll say normie to talk about anyone who isn't incel, including chads/stacies)

although some young adults or college students might report having depression, i read that it often can be mild depression, where they get depressed from time to time but still have tolerable lives or can be happy sometimes.

according to some data i read, it's not unusual for college students to experience depression or anxiety, but many also don't and the ones who do might only experience mild depression that your average normie might experience from time to time. most are not severely depressed. same with college students often saying they're super stressed every day, they don't deal with half the stress i deal with. they don't deal with severe stress that torments the fucking shit outta you. their lives are still tolerable, at least nothing torturous as fuck. they deal with the level of stress MOST PEOPLE deal with. they deal with the level of anxiety MOST people deal with rather than serious generalized anxiety disorder. if they have that disorder, they probably are on the mildest side of the spectrum.

according to this shit, 41% of college students have depression, but about half of the 41% only had moderate depression (e.g.: depressed on occasion but can still have decent lives sometimes). only 22% of everyone had severe depression. They're not usually that fucking depressed or anxious like you think. The percentage who are suicidal is far lower, but polls on here show that most people on here are completely depressed and most are suicidal or deal with exceptional stress compared to what normies deal with. I also read that college students tend to be mentally healthier if they have more active social lives. And percentages often can vary, with some percentages of college students reporting depression or anxiety or stress being much lower. And although it's really common for college students to feel lonely, they usually have good social lives and take it for granted. Many if not most college students say they often are lonely but that's because they are often are highly extraverted and have really good social lives and don't know what its like to have a shitty social life. their social lives typically involve a strong social circle of multiple close friends they do things together with, social events each weekend (i spent many weekends alone), frequent sex or dating, and meeting people all the fuckin time. their social lives are normative and pretty good. they just are blissfully ignorant to what actual social isolation is like. otherwise they wouldn't be lonely. they got far worse mentally when quarantine happened. quarantine was something they couldn't handle even during the FIRST WEEK when we all thought it would only last a few months. yet people here are accustomed to this shit despite being still tormented by it. yet quarantine made normies much worse mentally/emotionally. they would go INSANE if they dealt with what it's like in our shoes yet they couldn't handle the bare tip of the iceberg of our shoes, given that our lives were quarantine before quarantine.

and let's be honest, when looking at what causes depression, stress or anxiety for college students, i read it was mostly about financial worries or academic problems. half of college students said academics were traumatic. it isn't traumatic in the slightest. financial problems or academic issues or worrying about studying and grades and what future jobs would be like? JFL these are just normal problems everyone goes through and gets through easily. they don't deal with involuntary celibacy and chronic lack of intimacy or REAL social isolation (even during covid they broke restrictions, risking getting covid just to socialize and still kept in contact with people through text or 6 ft distance hangouts but still went berserk) or, something i personally experienced, severe OCD for 4.5 years which interfered with my life, etc. they never experienced any of those things. they also don't deal with arrested development either. most of these people easily get good grades and get through college or easily will get a good job or make enough money at some point but autists like me have an exceptionally high unemployment or underemployment rate (unemployment doesn't even comprise a minority of autists. many if not most are unemployed). And failed relationships? such a normal problem to go through, not half as bad as involuntary celibacy unless it was a vicious relationship. most relationships that eventually end are failed relationships and they aren't vicious domestic abuse relationships most of the time. in fact, most domestic abuse is just two young adults in their late teens/early 20s mutually hitting each other without injuries rather than an alcoholic husband vicously beating his wife with severe injuries on a daily basis and the fighting might not always be frequent. many of these failed relationships aren't always abusive. being depressed over failed relationships well involuntary celibacy causes way worse problems instead.

and depression over financial issues or academic issues? I never got depressed once over fucking grades and academics even when i got nervous for a test or quiz that i worried i would flunk. even in 10th grade, shit like getting a D in geometry was no big deal to me. and financial struggles? i don't freak out over running out of money every now and then on venmo or any shit like that. i mean i guess because my problems are way worse than theirs as a result dealing with their issues seemed like nothing to me. i'm worried about being unemployed past college but thats because this is common among autists and because i have no job experience yet and am worried it would cause serious issues and i'd have to move back with my parents and my hometown is socially isolating for 18-29 year olds because young adults rarely exist there, everyone leaves the town once they're 18. but most college students will inevitably get a decent job or maintain a social life past college.

Adult virgins were found to be less satisfied with their social lives and had poorer mental health, the gap wasn't huge but thats cause it includes people who were virgins by choice, virgins who never had the occasion probably had a much worse gap compared to non-virgins and virgins by choice. Involuntary virgins tend to have lower self esteem (including low social self esteem), lower sexual satisfaction, poor body image, sexual anxiety and sexual depression compared to virgins by choice and non-virgins.

most normies who get lonely are just people with good social lives and many friends who take it for granted due to blissful ignorance. they're like middle class people who think they're in poverty because theyre not a millionaire. i remember someone told me they were lonely in early freshman year because they had only 5 close friends in early freshman year and then had way more after that. thats A LOT for early freshman year. i only could make one actual friend and unless he's available i spend many weekends alone.

@bigantennaemay1 @ordinaryotaku thoughts?

Absolutely fucken brutal :feelsrope:

I‘m moderately depressed.

normies are fundamentally different than us (incels). they are just a different breed all together. their life experiences are simply different. the way they talk, the way they carry themselves are different.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there is bias in these studies and that respondents exaggerate their depression in the survey. We need more double blind testing and experimentation.

it triggers me when i hear normies complaining over trivial issues

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there is bias in these studies and that respondents exaggerate their depression in the survey. We need more double blind testing and experimentation.
Agreed. Their issues are basic dime a dozen issues anyone faces in life

I don't even care about the problems of sex havers. They are not entitled to complain

@METALMILITIA88

"Normie"just means being NT

read half. will read rest later
I hate it when normalfags compare their depression and anxiety to mine

True. Especially the part about the quarrantine. Normies were getting crazy because they couldn't go out every damn day. I HAVEN'T GONE OUT FOR ANYTHING BUT GOING TO SCHOOL YOU DAMN MORONS! IF YOU HAD TO LIVE IN MY SHOES FOR A YEAR, YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELVES! And then they tell us to "Deal witht it" JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True. Especially the part about the quarrantine. Normies were getting crazy because they couldn't go out every damn day. I HAVEN'T GONE OUT FOR ANYTHING BUT GOING TO SCHOOL YOU DAMN MORONS! IF YOU HAD TO LIVE IN MY SHOES FOR A YEAR, YOU WOULD KILL YOURSELVES! And then they tell us to "Deal witht it" JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine if I pressed a button that made sex non existent and how they would react jfl

Same, I cannot relate to normies. The way they think, their value system, their morals, how they approach relationship dynamics, their lack of humor, etc is so different. They never went through our hardships and will never be able to understand us. The things they complain about seem so mundane in comparison to our problems. They live in a whole different world where things are black and white and there is no nuance.

[UWSL]If they can not empathize with my problems, then I won't empathize with their problems [/UWSL]:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Same, I cannot relate to normies. The way they think, their value system, their morals, how they approach relationship dynamics, their lack of humor, etc is so different. They never went through our hardships and will never be able to understand us. The things they complain about seem so mundane in comparison to our problems. They live in a whole different world where things are black and white and there is no nuance.
add to this the fact that all of our major institutions have adopted the most insane tumblrshit as their values and if you express any level of disagreement with the weirdo tumblrshit you will likely be hounded by your peers or straight up fired and blacklisted. I went back to community college to take some classes and now you literally have large numbers of young girls calling themselves either "non-binary" or straight up men despite being 100% feminine. You even have grown-ass adult women participating in this shit.

How can you expect people to be mentally healthy in a society where you are literally ostracized for not being a fucking insane gender lunatic?

[UWSL]If they can not empathize with my problems, then I won't empathize with their problems [/UWSL]:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
This. Not a single normie gives the slightest bit of sympathy about our issues. They care more about some fucking black convicted felon who OD'd on his own stash in police custody than they do about lonely men who never hurt anyone. They posture about wanting to help the disadvantaged yet we're the very bottom of the social ladder crying out for help and they can't be bothered. But they don't even just not help, they actively demonize and villainize us. Why should I give a shit about trannies or tumblrinas who literally invent problems for themselves on purpose?

moreover when I was in HS I gave very clear signals that I wanted people to invite me out and hang out with me. I made it abundantly obvious that i was upset at never being included and yet nobody gave a shit. They still didn't invite me to hang out. I had a female professor at community college explain to me that she emotionally struggled because during covid lockdown she had no PHYSICAL contact with another human being for 6 WHOLE MONTHS! It's like LMAO try a fucking decade at least.

moreover when I was in HS I gave very clear signals that I wanted people to invite me out and hang out with me. I made it abundantly obvious that i was upset at never being included and yet nobody gave a shit. They still didn't invite me to hang out. I had a female professor at community college explain to me that she emotionally struggled because during covid lockdown she had no PHYSICAL contact with another human being for 6 WHOLE MONTHS! It's like LMAO try a fucking decade at least.
I've accused of harrassment two times by two girls I approached when I was 13. No didn't do anything bad to them. I'm just ugly.:blackpill:

I've accused of harassment two times by two girls I approached when I was 13. No didn't do anything bad to them. I'm just ugly.:blackpill:
When I was a teenager trying to get a job as a camp counselor i was in training when some little girl i had never interacted with accused me of calling her ugly and I didn't get the job.

When I was a teenager trying to get a job as a camp counselor i was in training when some little girl i had never interacted with accused me of calling her ugly and I didn't get the job.
A little girl? So she gets JBF and JB priviledge. Brutal:blackpill::feelskek:

Their only problem is not having problems

@Copexodius Maximus

The deal-breaker for me is when some faggot complains about being depressed when he also has a fucking gf btw, or even an active social life

Like, how the hell can someone fail so spectacularly at living on easy mode? And worst of all they think they can somehow relate to us? I just wanna shoot up a bank in GTA V online and grief each time I see something like that, specially on reddit

The deal-breaker for me is when some faggot complains about being depressed when he also has a fucking gf btw, or even an active social life

Like, how the hell can someone fail so spectacularly at living on easy mode? And worst of all they think they can somehow relate to us? I just wanna shoot up a bank in GTA V online and grief each time I see something like that, specially on reddit
Unless they are a child abuse survivor or some shit I can’t feel bad for them

41% of college students have depression, but about half of the 41% only had moderate depression (e.g.: depressed on occasion but can still have decent lives sometimes). only 22% of everyone had severe depression.
9D08BDE3 5E8C 4AE2 A6DF D8EC890F4B85

This. Not a single normie gives the slightest bit of sympathy about our issues. They care more about some fucking black convicted felon who OD'd on his own stash in police custody than they do about lonely men who never hurt anyone. They posture about wanting to help the disadvantaged yet we're the very bottom of the social ladder crying out for help and they can't be bothered. But they don't even just not help, they actively demonize and villainize us. Why should I give a shit about trannies or tumblrinas who literally invent problems for themselves on purpose?
Jfl. They don't even care about him. Normies a re emotional children in grown bodies. Not too different from foids.