Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cannot do or enjoy anything

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Iktf Ryo Hazuki. I feel like a literal retard. I have ridiculous problems that normal people never have. It is too common for me to voice a concern to someone and they look at me strange like "how the fuck could you have a problem with that?" I have many vague memories of having to be rescued by my teachers or someone and being embarrassed by my retarded situation. A month ago I bent my bmx bicycle handlebars looping out while trying to learn manuals (wheelies) because I get throwing my bike because that's just how I thought you learn. I thought the bike could take it coz it's chromoly lol. I am as good as DSP who everyone makes fun of for being shit at games and raging at them at  every video game I play. No, I am the DSP of life. People wonder how I can fuck everything up that bad. Whenever I think I may have a bit of trouble with something it is literally impossible. everything is worse than I expected. I need to die soon before I have to support myself.

I feel a strong relation to the hikikomori who become how they are after dropping out of school. Even if I was capable of living at some point, all my motivation is gone.

"I need to die soon before I have to support myself."

agree

empathise so much, brother