Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cancelled an order on aliexpress and the stupid seller still sent it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I hope it never arrives so I can open dispute and get my 5 euros back kek. Before you ask it's a piece for the computer that I found later in Amazon just for 2 more euros and delivered at the next day at home. The fucking seller ignored my cancellation and shipped it anyway.

Just give it to Stacy. She will appreciate your personality

over for aliexpresscels

give him one star review

Thats so ragefuel ngl

Go ER on the seller
full

They coughed on it bro...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I hope it never arrives so I can open dispute and get my 5 euros back kek. Before you ask it's a piece for the computer that I found later in Amazon just for 2 more euros and delivered at the next day at home. The fucking seller ignored my cancellation and shipped it anyway.

Just put it in bottle and throw it in the ocean then send a picture to him and say its on the way back.

Cuck if you buy anything from aliexpress.
Also corona-chan says hi.

Chargeback, you can keep it plus get money with an UA