Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can tell I’m losing weight.

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

God’s plan
I’m transitioning from straight up fat to skinny fat I’d say. Simply by now taking Jew pills anymore because they’re poison. My mental health is also getting better ironically and I’m feeling more alive and confident in myself even being a 26 year old virgin. Now I don’t know if I’ll get in trouble saying this but I’m not trying to brag and I don’t really care that much if I get banned, but losing some weight is also making my dick look bigger or at least longer and I am lucky enough to have a dick that is above average in length and girth. I’m a little over 7 inches x 5.7 inches bone pressed and when I’ve shown it to women online before usually foids from Reddit that I’ve direct messaged do seem to think it’s big. And I think they would’ve fucked me if they didn’t live far away.

So I want to try taking some photos when I’m fully torqued in some boxer briefs wearing nothing else and put that on some dating app profiles. It’ll really show me how true or false the dick pill is cause normally the very few women I match with on dating apps are so cold and unresponsive if they even do respond back to the first message like 95% of the time at least they don’t because my face is sub par. If some women really are just brainless whores that only care about dick this should work.

Based avi, i lost 11kg in 3 months now im slowly building myself back up again