Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can see the fear of loneliness and desperation in their eyes

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I went to 2 supermarkets today and one department store to get away from my daily afterwork LDAR. These were stores I dont usually go to, they have a high amount of young people. It was almost funny, almost every single person was extremely buffed, walking straight up like their bad dragon dildo got stuck in their asshole last night, and most importantly, eyes darting around like bill gates after they jailed epstein. except they arent looking for cops, theyre looking for and at foids.

dont get me wrong some of the foids are yummy looking, but im not about to simp around im there for groceries. but these dudes are holding frame. they are looking for their future wife. they arent out partying on friday they are buying from the organic isle.... there is no hope.

it's mog or be mogged out there

it's mog or be mogged out there
the most attractive body type should be a slim, toned guy (or atleast slightly toned, like me). not some roided nigger that is wider than they are tall. wtf is wrong with foids

the most attractive body type should be a slim, toned guy (or atleast slightly toned, like me). not some roided nigger that is wider than they are tall. wtf is wrong with foids

foids prefer the lean tall type over the roided niggers tho

It is, have you looked at what foids thirst over in their social media accounts? I literally have never seen a female thirst over someone who looks like they could participate in a Mr. Olympia contest.

It´s a jungle of monkeys out there.. or so i heard.
Do you think i leave my NEET basement ??
Fuck NO!!