Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can see a lot of these modern foids becoming unmarried and childless later in life

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
You know foids nowdays dont want to settle down with a non-chad or they want to settle down with a rich betabux but cant find one.

We will see a lot of these foids. There are a lot already nowadys but with the young foids now, we will see a generation of a high amount of unmarried and childess women like never seen before.

And as a result we will also have tons of unmarried or divorced men who will have to accept their fate and and are forced to look for wives in other countries.

It wil just get worse and worse. Females will just become more and more of a problem

Last edited:
foids are all whore, no exeptions

I think they will date other foids they are all faggots, I used to see single moms with soys, nowadays all single moms are dating ugly fat dykes, women are parasites.

Cope, women can't lose

For a look into what happens when a society stops getting married and procreating, just look at Japan.

The problem is they have too many choices of men when they're young. They choose the best of these options and then end up not wanting anything below that, so they wait and wait and then end up alone. This is why our ancestors kept a tight leash on women's promiscuity. They destroy themselves and society with their whorish ways

Most will just settle when they’re 37 and still single. Every time I drive past schools all I see are old moms in their 40’s with small children. It should be illegal for women to have children past their mid to late 20’s