Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can say with certainty that 99% of my problems I currently have would not exist if I was Chad.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Water is wet post, but needed to be said.

First is obviously my lack of sex/dating. Would have those if I was Chad.
what about the others?:
My lack of social life? Caused by people not being open to me like they would if I was Chad, and the few friends I did have would have been nicer.
My mental state? caused by isolation, which I wouldn't have if I was Chad.
My alcoholism? Started when I was lonely and needed to cope. Wouldn't happen if I was Chad.
My semi shitty grades in college? Would have done much better if I was Chad and never had to try and chase girls, also studies show that having a oartner increases motivation.
My potential future struggles to get a job? Wouldn't matter since jobs hire people based on looks anyway. Plus my resume would be better since I would be more motivated.
My shitty relationship with family members? Would be much better considering even your family hates you if you're ugly. If I was Chad they'd be more "proud" of me.
My semi shitty diet and exercise? I cope with soda/junk food to cope with inceldom and its hard as fuck to gymcel when you know your face and height won't improve from the gym. Chad already has the looks he just gymcels for a little boost and gigamogging. Some Chads don't even gym and still slay.

All those things people would say have "nothing to do with looks".

YES THEY FUCKING DO. ITS A DOMINO EFFECT YOU IDIOTS. LOOKS AFFECT EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND EVERY AREA

Last edited:
Looks are life

we are all part of a genetic program.

Some lines play a larger role than others. We just happen to be the ones commented out.

Yep pretty much, but people will keep saying
"its muh personality and everything in your life is your fault" The fucking cunts, I wish I weren’t born. I wish I had my own reality where everything just went my fucking way. But no I’m powerless, lonely with a dried dick and a below average face and 5’6 in height.

I relate strongly. all of my problems are because of my face, if I had a good face I would have had friends/gf/confidence and be less introverted.

Game is rigged in favor of Chads. No point in living if you are born as a non-Chad.

All of my problems stem from the fact that I'm ugly. Therapy can't do nothin to help apart from give me jewpills

Idk I have a lot of mental problems tbh. But if I were chad all along, then I doubt I would've developed most of my issues.

Idk I have a lot of mental problems tbh. But if I were chad all along, then I doubt I would've developed most of my issues.
that's what i'm saying

obviously if you give me chad looks NOW, not everything would be fine, although they would be much better.

but if i was always chad all along my life would be perfect