Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can now empathize with women, LGBT and POC

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Before joining this community, I was not able to truly understand what the oppressed people of our world have to go through at the hands of the privileged class. The discrimination greycels feel while on this forum is akin to a person of color having slurs yelled at them while walking down the street, or the abuse women endure in the patriarchy. Do I even need to explain the overt parallels of the term, "GrAYcel" with the LGBTQIA+ folk?

You were all once a grey. Do not forget that. Can't you remember when you were grey?

So, this is a message to all of incels.is:

Do better. Find compassion in your hearts for us greycels.

United Love GIF by Ka-pow

If by POC you mean Person of Celibacy (involuntarily), then yes

Before joining this community, I was not able to truly understand what the oppressed people of our world have to go through at the hands of the privileged class. The discrimination greycels feel while on this forum is akin to a person of color having slurs yelled at them while walking down the street, or the abuse women endure in the patriarchy. Do I even need to explain the overt parallels of the term, "GrAYcel" with the LGBTQIA+ folk?

You were all once a grey. Do not forget that. Can't you remember when you were grey?

Gaycels.is

you would better make it clear that this is sarcasm since you're a gray and most of us here are autistic and can't detect it lol

Tell your fellow grays to stop being annoying

Fellow greycel here, don't compare us to the fags and troons

Fuck off Faggot Nigger GrAY:feelshaha:

Over for colorblindcels that see everyone as GrAYcels here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back