Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can not spend my time anymore doing something productive after ive took the blackpill

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Like playing guitar, learning a new language, learning to programm

After ive took the blackpill i just simply LDAR all the time

Dude, I'm starting to feel the same.

:feelsbadman:

Like playing guitar, learning a new language, learning to programm

After ive took the blackpill i just simply LDAR all the time
Same. You realize nothing you do matters.

Was into art, but many years not drawing anything at all, not enogh joy from it, and young cute girls not value artist, they can enjoy art, and then go after fuckboys. Thoughts about being productive and usefull for this degenerate society are disgusting

So you actually never enjoyed doing those things?
Was into art, but many years not drawing anything at all, not enogh joy from it, and young cute girls not value artist, they can enjoy art, and then go after fuckboys. Thoughts about being productive and usefull for this degenerate society are disgusting
Cope girls like Art if chad is the artist

Than you'll never get anywhere in life. Stop fapping and start transmitting that sexual energy into productivity and you will get far my friend. :feelsokman:

Than you'll never get anywhere in life. Stop fapping and start transmitting that sexual energy into productivity and you will get far my friend. :feelsokman:
What’s the point of doing anything? The only thing I live for is to see normies suffer for their degeneracy and I can watch that from my bed.

What’s the point of doing anything? The only thing I live for is to see normies suffer for their degeneracy and I can watch that from my bed.
I mean if you have no ambition or want to accomplish anything, than sure LDAR if you want.

"learning to programm"-spending all ur 20s in front of a computer screen while ur future wife is getting pumped by chad, just so when u hit ur 30s u will enough money to date her. The story doesnt end here... she ends up cheating on you with a taller thx to ur own build programm on tinder helping women find better men. If u r lucky ur story ends here, if not then u will have to watch ur daughter posting half naked photos at 12 years old thx to another programm some bluepilled sucker made.

Btw if ur truecel - u end up roping after u spend all ur 20s in front of the computer screen, u dont even get the chance to get chad leftovers.

It slowly grows on you.

same bro. i lost interest in a lot of things

Stop fapping and start transmitting that sexual energy into productivity and you will get far my friend. :feelsokman:

We have to use our manly energy to win the lottery.

We have to use our manly energy to win the lottery.
Yes brother. I will also be using my soon to be given nofap powers to develop a photographic memory. We are going to be superhumans in 12 months

Lol same, what’s the point if chad gets girl without putting in any work.

Nothing seems to be worthwhile

No mater how hard we try we will get screwed in the end. Might as well just try to do as little as possible while enjoying our copes tbh

genetical determinism leads you to directly nihilism if you are looking things in this world like materialists nothing spiritual

No mater how hard we try we will get screwed in the end. Might as well just try to do as little as possible while enjoying our copes tbh

I only play games and LDAR, just do everything which keeps you from roping until loverbotts are invented and affordable.

Same, OP.
genetical determinism leads you to directly nihilism if you are looking things in this world like materialists nothing spiritual
Spiritual things don't exist, it's all just mental masturbation and thus cope.

After I was blackpilled, the effect on me was the opposite. Before, I was paranoid about what I should do or fail to do to make myself attractive, and it was taking me too long.

From the moment I realized that everything is useless to attract women, I stopped worrying about it, I stopped being tense when a woman approached, I stopped thinking if my hair or my clothes were adequate, and I stopped feeling bothered to be silent. Since nothing I say will improve my image in people's minds, I will not think of anything to talk about.

You only lost your sense of life because you were conditioned to believe that the meaning of life is women. And they are not feeling anything. The meaning of your life is to feel happy and cheerful with whatever it is. If your joy right now is watching a video on youtube, or reading something about some science you like, then enjoy that joy.

Yeah after I swallowed the blackpill a lot became pointless to me. Lately I just loaf around and play vidya.

I'm doing this to make money, and I had great results :D

Try gymcelling. It changed my life. Look how happy I am:

So you actually never enjoyed doing those things?

Cope girls like Art if chad is the artist
Girls like being shit on if Chad is the delivery man.