Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can no longer think

BlueEnix

BlueEnix

enix pilled
-
i'm mentally ill, i don't want to kms but I can't change, I left my room for the first time in a while yesterday and it was a wakeup call to how subhuman I am, I really am fucked in every way, Idk what I'm going to do. My anxiety is getting worse the older I get it seems like I have intrusive thoughts and constant brainfog and am a manlet, facecel, brainlet loser just lol I was thinking about sui so hard yesterday while struggling to fucking not make a complete fool of myself in front of an older stacie and I'm nearly 25. I can't fight this thing consuming me, my life is a bad joke I would cry if I could.

It seems like the older I get the more averse from death I am, when I was younger I thought I would just face that shit but now there's just endless layers of anger and baggage and frustration and hatred towards life

Last edited:
I mean the whole day I had that "is this real life" feeling and can't even hold small talk at all anymore, I've completely ascended to some bottom feeding subhuman existence, I live in a great country, with opportunity, all I had to do was be a functional normal person and I couldn't do that. FUCK FCUK FUCKFUFCKLFIUCKUJFKFICJH NOW IT'S OVER!!!! IT'S OVER!!! IT'S OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN IT'S NOT RIGHT!!!

I would say "i would be lucky to get a shit job" at this point but no I wouldn't it's all cope I'll be thinking about sui daily till I die. You cannot live like this, you need copes, people cannot understand this hell.

Sorry to hear that. I guess my advice would be to find some cope that's meaningful to you and takes up a lot of your time.

Power is fleeting... time is running out...

Power is fleeting... time is running out...
I already know it's over, the question is what to do with the leftovers of a failed human, i'm still somewhat cognitive at times.

being mid late 20s is hard mentally

feels like time is running out. you start raging.

at least at 30 you've accepted failure

Oldcel=over
Kids will never know our pain

You don't need to think. We already know the blackpill is truth. We have thought enough.

You can never relive those days. The people who sprout the "age is just a number" don't understand anything. Men who try to catch up on lost time in their late 20s/early 30s are seen as juvenile and a little creepy. My peers are pushing ahead in their careers, getting married, taking out mortgages whereas I still feel 16 years old inside

it's good to be reminded of this hell