Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can never imagine being a curry cel

Thank god atleast I'm an asian

Its so brutal being a curry . Being a curry is synonymous to being an incel at this point

@Grim_Reaper @Chudpreet

Curry is tasty tho.

I would fuck their women nevertheless

Another proof of failo effect. I am sure curries are blamed for like this in corporate jobs as well.

Imagine being blamed for something you haven't done absolute kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:
Nothing new , often faced by ugly and disadvantaged people, curries are at bottom of smv chain so its apparent

Another proof of failo effect. I am sure curries are blamed for like this in corporate jobs as well.
Elon Musk kicked out curry ceo of Twitter . Look at videos of Rishi Sunak , and Sundar Pichai, at alt right channels, they get shit on by the conservatives at regular basis

Its so brutal being a curry . Being a curry is synonymous to being an incel at this point
it;'s because the progs are dumb and deluded and started incorporating people into the west who really have no place. that is what is causing the instability.

Thank god atleast I'm an asian
Being a chink is nearly as bad. Curries deserve the hate they get, but chinks have done nothing and yet they're the second most hated after curries.

Being a chink is nearly as bad. Curries deserve the hate they get, but chinks have done nothing and yet they're the second most hated after curries.
Yeah but we have a edge on you guys

Yeah but we have a edge on you guys
Chinks are tolerated only for their docile meek behaviour in west , Amerimutts dropped fckin nuclear bombs at ricecels and got away with it..like they knew whatchu gonna do . Those jap ricecels should have retaliated at least even at the cost of their whole population to send a message. Now its over , the amerimutts have made yall ricecels their little bitch

so currycels are the new scapegoats? not arabs?

Christian convert
Cuckstrian :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. Christianity was used by colonizers to make their culture and religion seem more superior than the natives. You feel in the trap.

Korea converted to Cuckstrian and are white sissies, whereas Japanese retained their culture and are least cucked in Asia.

Cuckstrian :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. Christianity was used by colonizers to make their culture and religion seem more superior than the natives. You feel in the trap.

Korea converted to Cuckstrian and are white sissies, whereas Japanese retained their culture and are least cucked in Asia.
Kpop badboy gonna stole the pajeetas tho

expect an US invasion of India after the baltimore bridge collapsed

expect an US invasion of India after the baltimore bridge collapsed
Cope. We won all the wars against US till now. They will brutally lose. Also they don't have enough arms because of wasting it in Jewkrain war

Cope. We won all the wars against US till now. They will brutally lose. Also they don't have enough arms because of wasting it in Jewkrain war
India and USA had wars??

both of the country s birthrates are shit because of wage slavery culture

what war was between India and USA?

Cope. US lost to literal rice farmers in Vietnam. We have nukes and advanced missiles and Russia support
and you lost to Sri Lanka,doesn t mean you are weak

Vietnam was a civil war too,America sided with the South,it s the same here but the Indians sided with the gov
Yeah but we are talking about a head on war.
And since India sided with the goverment and the gov won

Yeah but we are talking about a head on war.
And since India sided with the goverment and the gov lost
yea,just like how the soviets "won" the winter war,that is how India won

yea,just like how the soviets "won" the winter war,that is how India won

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back