Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I can have my own place in 5 years

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
It is a 1 room appartment costing around 41.500$, can move there right now and the bank loan will be paid in 5 years and rather easily tbh.
Thats the benefits of being ldar-inkwell.:ahegao:

Good shit man. Financial security is a good thing.

It is a 1 room appartment costing around 41.500$, can move there right now and the bank loan will be paid in 5 years and rather easily tbh.
Thats the benefits of being ldar-inkwell.:ahegao:
Imagine not being able to pay that cash

Imagine not being able to pay that cash
I live in a small town in a shithole country called russia
salary is around 600$/month, sometimes I earn more due to overworking and opportunities, so it is not that easy
a normie who has regular spendings like going out, friends and other bs would be forever living with parents or renting

I live in a small town in a shithole country called russia
salary is around 600$/month, sometimes I earn more due to overworking and opportunities, so it is not that easy
a normie who has regular spendings like going out, friends and other bs would be forever living with parents or renting
I think some people are mommy funded, or government funded, and don't understand that expenses sometimes get in the way of building up capital...

I think some people are mommy funded, or government funded, and don't understand that expenses sometimes get in the way of building up capital...
yeah, my mums actually willing to help financially, but I prob won`t need it
my dad on the other hand is jobless and a neet, no help from him:feelsree:

Any maintenance fee or HOA dues?

Getting a “bank loan“ is not building capital.

Nice man, i would love to live alone but seems hopeless tbh

yeah, my mums actually willing to help financially, but I prob won`t need it
my dad on the other hand is jobless and a neet, no help from him:feelsree:
What happened to your dad?

you should mount sexdolls on a sex swing by the front door to scare the normies away

ok good flex, i am waiting for my mom to die off.