Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can go to prison for a foid who accuses me (falsely) of harassing her

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
so, I was walking and wanted to pass but this fat foid blocked my way, :feelshmm:I touched the back of this foid (WITH MY FINGER) his reaction was to hit me and tell the guards that I tried to touch her breasts and hips :feelstrash:(I didn't do it) :cryfeels:I know this foid because I have to see her ass and deformed face from Monday to Friday:reeeeee:

she told this to absolutely everyone, my family is disappointed in me thinking that I am a depraved:cryfeels::feelsrope: (for something I did not do) and she also told this to her friends foids

she probably plans to sue me. :fuk:

come to a small conclusion :feelshmm:and that is that she was sexually abused. :smonk:(hope that's real, that stupid bitch deserves it) :reeeeee:

Why the hell would you blow up and cry and make up lies to ruin someone's life because someone tapped a finger on your back? :cryfeels:

I'm innocent I hope I don't go to prison brocels:cryfeels:

(if a chad had touched the back of this foid she would not have done anything about it, even she would have been flattered and excited and could have been raped by chad without any consequences):reeeeee:

Should've drop kicked that bitch. Probably would've gotten a lighter sentence. You're gonna get so raped in prison RIP :feelscry:

Sigh, i hope you're larping because this is what i fear the most. Was anyone there to verify either of your claims?

Sigh, i hope you're larping because this is what i fear the most. Was anyone there to verify either of your claims?
this is real brocel, yesterday I was involved in all this problem that is not over yet

Guilty until proven innocent :fuk:

Yea man, don't touch people- - I wouldn't want you touching me either; it's annoying

Why did you touch her with your finger, anyway? - You didn't mention why

Yea man, don't touch people- - I wouldn't want you touching me either; it's annoying

Why did you touch her with your finger, anyway? - You didn't mention why
that fat girl blocked my way and I touched her back with my finger to tell her to move her ass

just be confident bro:feelsrope:

Don't worry bro you'll be fine:panties:

Your sacrifice will not be in vain

You have nothing to lose so you can kill her (@InMinecraft )

first time ive ever seen u post more than a sentence. good luck though i hope it passes

Don't drop the soap
Shower Soap GIF
:feelsaww:

Imagine being an incel and this happening, awful society

Filthy rapist!