Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can finally exploremaxxx

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Going to abandoned places and making your own man cave lair is fun. But I have to watch out for squatters and ghost cels!:shock: though I plan to move far away from women and soyciety to get away from all the horrible memories:panties::smonk:

I used to love going to abandoned places. It's nice to be away from everything.

:feelsohgod: I've been called out
Stop being a shadow person and let me live in my lair :feelsree: you kaheeb jfl. Ghost cels

I would never do any shit like this when I know serial killers exist and I already have "incel luck" to begin with

With my level of luck I'd get that chance encounter with a serial killer disposing of his kill, I'm good lol

If I'm going out, I'd go out to eat, not to random abandoned places

Also abandoned places are what criminals like, for storing weapons, storing and making drugs, as hideouts, etc

So you might just encounter some gang member too depending on where you live

All round its just not something you should do lol

I would never do any shit like this when I know serial killers exist and I already have "incel luck" to begin with
I am my own serial killer. I killed my past self and now I'm free to become one with the cryptids

Going to abandoned places and making your own man cave lair is fun. But I have to watch out for squatters and ghost cels!:shock: though I plan to move far away from women and soyciety to get away from all the horrible memories:panties::smonk:
Urbex is cool. I did some

I explored abandoned factories and storage units :smonk:

With my level of luck I'd get that chance encounter with a serial killer disposing of his kill, I'm good lol
Serial killers are the least of my worries tbh. Hannibal Lecter GTFIH :feelstastyman: