Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can feel people judging me where ever I go

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
No matter where I go I can just sense that people are judging me. They either see how ugly I am, or how short and they just hate me for it. People always seem afraid of me and I can catch them looking at me with fear and anger in their eyes. I just want to live in a world where I'm not hated merely for existing. I'm not a bad person. If people just gave me a chance they'd know I'm not as bad as they think I am.

Sounds like social anxiety

have u ever been bullied in your past OP?

Everyone use to bully me lol. Classmates and even the teachers. I never did anything to warrant it. I was made fun of a lot for being really quiet but mostly just for being ugly.

yeah if you weren't bullied for your looks this wouldn't have happened

normies are hypocritical sociopaths and they wonder why school shootings happen
I think people are just socially conditioned to view ugly people as monsters. If I could just sit and talk to a normie alone they would see im a nice person. but no one will ever give me a chance. I tried to be more social the year before covid and everyone was just really mean to me.

I think people are just socially conditioned to view ugly people as monsters.
nah it's biology. normalfaggots and foids are too retarded, ignorant and shallow to act against their nature.
If I could just sit and talk to a normie alone they would see im a nice person.
maybe it would remove some [UWSL]prejudices but they will still see you as all sorts of negative traits based on your looks alone, and no ammount of ''muh personality'' is going to compensate for it.[/UWSL]
I tried to be more social the year before covid and everyone was just really mean to me.
i don't anymore i'm tired of playing in their retarded standard and try to befriend shallow brainlet retards.

YOU NEED TO DEWIT

No matter where I go I can just sense that people are judging me. They either see how ugly I am, or how short and they just hate me for it. People always seem afraid of me and I can catch them looking at me with fear and anger in their eyes. I just want to live in a world where I'm not hated merely for existing. I'm not a bad person. If people just gave me a chance they'd know I'm not as bad as they think I am.
Boyo, don't think like that.

Truth is, you're not hated.

You might e ignored by foids.

But in that case you're just invisible

Kids can get bullied for various reasons, looks probably come after being poor and being ethnic.

In the Eminems words:
"When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at?"
nah it's biology. normalfaggots and foids are too retarded, ignorant and shallow to act against their nature.
We are taught since birth ugly=evil. I dont think its biological.

In the Eminems words:
"When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at?"
Based lyrics.

We are taught since birth ugly=evil. I dont think its biological.
I disagree because even babies who haven't been taught anything yet are lookist, possibly even more so than adults.

Being ethnic is a part of lookism, which means blackpill

as for being poor, I think that kind of bullying isn't that common anymore in middle school and high school
It is, poor kids have the lowest status out of all, guess who were the 3 most bullied kids from my class? Poorest kids, one was an girl and boys would beat the living shit out of her and simped for all other girls.

a girl getting bullied by boys isnt possible ngl
Kids would gang up on her and snowball her to tears, they would call her various slurs for the poor and dirty, she was tall and ugly, one boy who was also bullied for being gay would punch her in the face to get others approval. When her parents would come to school to complain, kids and teachers would blame the girl for being a snitch. She dropped out of school and got married at 14 i think.

:bigbrain:

Kids would gang up on her and snowball her to tears, they would call her various slurs for the poor and dirty, she was tall and ugly, one boy who was also bullied for being gay would punch her in the face to get others approval. When her parents would come to school to complain, kids and teachers would blame the girl for being a snitch. She dropped out of school and got married at 14 i think.
They was this girl called boyma from Sierra Leone that to my secondary school. Me & my friends used to bully her and throw water on her. (Because she's African...that's the joke).

They was this girl called boyma from Sierra Leone that to my secondary school. Me & my friends used to bully her and throw water on her. (Because she's African...that's the joke).
Brutal but kinda funny :feelsrope:

Painfully relateble, if you're subhuman, then no matter what u do, ppl gonna be disrespectful asf.

No matter where I go I can just sense that people are judging me.
It's like how animals in nature bully the ones are that genetically inferior

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ArjlPAU_X4

Humans are animals too at the end of the day,and they sense when someone is different than them and they outcast them.
They either see how ugly I am, or how short and they just hate me for it.
Exactly,humans are not superior to animals,they still judge based on how we look without even knowing anything about us.
I just want to live in a world where I'm not hated merely for existing.
Unfortunately i don't think there is such a world for us,no matter where we go,we will always be hated and looked down upon.
I'm not a bad person.
Same,but it doesn't matter what i think about myself,the matrix said i'm genetic trash and excluded me
If people just gave me a chance
Never gonna happen,if you don't fit in with the npcs in the first place they will accept you later.