Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can cope with chad getting pussy, but i cant cope with short 5/10 NTs getting pussy

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
This is simply not fair, that the only reason that i dont get pussy is that im non-NT. NTs are fucking degenerates. They should be treated as mentally retarded and should be forcefully eutanized, but they lifemog the shit out of me.

Clown world:feelsclown:

Tfw when you see 170cm tall man with attractive woman

Feel like these NTfags are rubbing it in our face.
Total NTfag Death Now!

they're getting low quality feminist pussy and they are emptying their wallets on dates where they have to endure hours of babbling just for the opportunity to access vagene

i can't cope with anyone getting pussy, total sex haver death

I'm the opposite of you tbh, only because I know the Chads are getting the 'cream of the the FUCKING CROP!' :reeeeee:

Because they'd be posting on here with us if they weren't NT

they're getting low quality feminist pussy and they are emptying their wallets on dates where they have to endure hours of babbling just for the opportunity to access vagene

its very rare

why be so jealous of someone whose gf can never truly love him

Cope. Its not rare. Incels are a minority.

30%+/- of college guys said they get no pussy or attention from women in surveys the past years.

That can be extrapolated easily to mean a significant portion of even normshit 4s or 5s aren't getting any action, or very rarely at best.

If incels were a real absolute minority these numbers should be WAY lower. But more and more normshits are complaining about struggling despite them almost always being NT and able to fit in socially somewhat in social circles but no bitches, eh?

And don't give me bullshit like NT. These are normnigger college cucks who are likely very NT and normie-ish.

Last edited:
Jestermaxxing and betabuxxing is what you aspire to do after being blackpilled? You fucking retard that is all being NT is. It does NOT make up for our ugly faces.

I can't cope with niggers getting white pussy. Why are these whores fucking negroid apes and not a genius polite gentleman like me???

I can't cope with niggers getting white pussy. Why are these whores fucking negroid apes and not a genius polite gentleman like me???
Yes this is even more brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back