Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can barely even listen to music anymore.

lonelywone

lonelywone

Greycel
It’s all about couples and love and shit. The only group I can even sort of listen to is Blues Traveler, because every last band member is either incel or a low tier normie. The lead singer is fat as fuck. They even have a video (for Run Around) that kind of hints at the blackpill. The only reason they were able to get big is that in the 90s there was no social media and people actually listened to bands based on how the music sounded.

Try ambient tracks.

music is probably my biggest cope at the moment, but I even I can admit it's hard hearing every singer sing about relationships and what not. Listen to Glassjaw's first album, Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence, the singer basically talks about how much he hates women for about 50 minutes. But you might not like it if you're not into post hardcore or screamo music.

Try Crywank, Delta Sleep or Modest Mouse. youve probably heard of one of these at least. not sure your taste in music so sorry if the reccs are shit. If youre looking for artists that are incel let me know what you find cause i could use it. Los Campesinos is another go-to for me.

Thats why ive been listening to alot of hardcore metalcore with suicidal and giving up themes. A band like get scared comes to mind from their demons album. Cant stomach qny love related shit anymore

I still listen to music tbh

Try Crywank, Delta Sleep or Modest Mouse. youve probably heard of one of these at least. not sure your taste in music so sorry if the reccs are shit. If youre looking for artists that are incel let me know what you find cause i could use it. Los Campesinos is another go-to for me.
I tried all three of them and they’re pretty good. Los Campesinos isn’t bad either. They all seem like good smoking music, too. Thanks, bro.
But you might not like it if you're not into post hardcore or screamo music.
Not so much, no. Probably should have mentioned that I’m almost 40.

Last edited:
I listen to classical and folk , songs of 70s and 90s, movies and anime soundtracks. Modern music is shit.

Most western music is jewed one-hit wonders. Jewboi has the tha raps for u retard ape monkey head.

Barely listen to music, because most of it is pure garbage sounding like the author was deaf and devoid of sense of esthetics and finding something good is a tiresome task consuming long hours of quickly passing life.
You might like this.

View: https://youtu.be/LneKJwGrR7c