Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can barely be on this site

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
My fucking work sceduel has me doing like 12 hours of work for days, and it fucks with my sleep. Im already feeling sick as I type this post. Money is decent because lowes is giving me 14$ a hour and I get like 40 hours a week. Granted I spend it all on fast food because fuck diet maxxing. I get 3 days off but im mostly sleeping like a corpse those 3 days.

:feelsUgh: you should be thankful for having a good paying job inkwell

having 3 days off might feel like heaven even tho that you need to spend 12 hours on working.
i spend from 6 to 8 hours in high intensity manual job and work 7 days a week, it's pretty tiring but i can stay doing this shit for a long time and i got used to it after some months.
i still can be here for 10 hours a day which is quite amazing, try posting in your 3 days off, those seems like a good opportunity to browse the forum

having 3 days off might feel like heaven even tho that you need to spend 12 hours on working.
i spend from 6 to 8 hours in high intensity manual job and work 7 days a week, it's pretty tiring but i can stay doing this shit for a long time and i got used to it after some months.
i still can be here for 10 hours a day which is quite amazing, try posting in your 3 days off, those seems like a good opportunity to browse the forum
Yeah, I have a relatively busy schedule too and I just post here when I have free time which is quite a few hours.

My fucking work sceduel has me doing like 12 hours of work for days, and it fucks with my sleep. Im already feeling sick as I type this post. Money is decent because lowes is giving me 14$ a hour and I get like 40 hours a week. Granted I spend it all on fast food because fuck diet maxxing. I get 3 days off but im mostly sleeping like a corpse those 3 days.
ok GrAY.

over

7 days a week? Wtf

> fast food
> diet
:feelswhere: