Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I came to hate dogs

What do you mean by that, I am in fact white.
Your behaviour, nigga. Even when I walked my former dog freely (around my block right before classes in a rush), usually 80% of people didn't give a shit, 10% asked if they could pet him (OFC they could, he was just a large puppy deep down) and the rest would scold/shout (in most cases without reason, he always liked people and almost never attacked even other dogs). Just ignore them if you REALLY don't like them.

Your behaviour, nigga. Even when I walked my former dog freely (around my block right before classes in a rush), usually 80% of people didn't give a shit, 10% asked if they could pet him (OFC they could, he was just a large puppy deep down) and the rest would scold/shout (in most cases without reason, he always liked people and almost never attacked even other dogs). Just ignore them if you REALLY don't like them.

Hard to ignore a barking dog, or a dog that comes over to lick my hand it´s fucking disgusting. And yes I know it´s not a popular opinion to have since EVERY FUCKING PERSON loves dogs, and I seem to be the only one that doesn´t. I am an introvert and dogs are fucking social which makes them so annoying to me. I also hate the concept of "pets" because I believe in a free world before man created society so I believe ALL animals should be free and "pets" are being kidnapped from their natural habitat or in the case of dogs and cats; being bred to be sold to sheep like you and everyone else who supports this unnatural behavior. Also dogs are the most in terms of better word "cucked" animals there is. Because they are the ultimate slave. They are the definition of the matrix completely bluepilled creatures that are the most obedient slaves as "mans best friend"

Never been a dog person myself, but I love cats. Cats are capable of looking after themselves unlike dogs. You don't need to bath them, you don't need to take them for walks, you don't need to train them to act civilized, they don't lick your face, they don't jump up at you and bury their faces in your crotch every time you come home and they don't make a load of fucking noise every time someone walks past your house like dogs do. I feel like it's mainly extroverts who like dogs because dogs are highly extroverted themselves, whereas cats are more introverted, so they appeal more to introverts like myself.

Last edited:
Hard to ignore a barking dog, or a dog that comes over to lick my hand it´s fucking disgusting. And yes I know it´s not a popular opinion to have since EVERY FUCKING PERSON loves dogs, and I seem to be the only one that doesn´t. I am an introvert and dogs are fucking social which makes them so annoying to me. I also hate the concept of "pets" because I believe in a free world before man created society so I believe ALL animals should be free and "pets" are being kidnapped from their natural habitat or in the case of dogs and cats; being bred to be sold to sheep like you and everyone else who supports this unnatural behavior. Also dogs are the most in terms of better word "cucked" animals there is. Because they are the ultimate slave. They are the definition of the matrix completely bluepilled creatures that are the most obedient slaves as "mans best friend"
If they bark at you, stay calm and tell their owners to keep them closer.
If they lick your hard, (be glad) they're friendly. Just ignore them in that case.
Best of luck in your future encounters.
P.S. Dogs are nowhere near as cucked as you think. Sure, some are so friendly they'll like you even without you feeding them, but for the most part, remember: We gave them food they gave us protection.

Never been a dog person myself, but I love cats. Cats are capable of looking after themselves unlike dogs. You don't need to bath them, you don't need to take them for walks, you don't need to train them to act civilized, they don't lick your face, they don't jump up at you and bury their faces in your crotch every time you come home and they don't make a load of fucking noise every time someone walks past your house like dogs do. I feel like it's mainly extroverts who like dogs because dogs are highly extroverted themselves, whereas cats are more introverted, so they appeal more to introverts like myself.
I'm a hardcore introvert and a dog person somehow...

If they bark at you, stay calm and tell their owners to keep them closer.
If they lick your hard, (be glad) they're friendly. Just ignore them in that case.
Best of luck in your future encounters.
P.S. Dogs are nowhere near as cucked as you think. Sure, some are so friendly they'll like you even without you feeding them, but for the most part, remember: We gave them food they gave us protection.

I'm a hardcore introvert and a dog person somehow...
I´m not afraid of dogs. I mostly mean if I sit at my computer or anywhere really minding my own business and a dog keeps barking in the distance. Or when visiting a friend´s house and the dog/dogs get so excited and starts barking like crazy and want to say hello, and jumping up on me licking my hand.

We gave them food they gave us protection.
"Those who would give up a little security for a little liberty deseves neither"
you clearly don´t get my awoken mind, and I didn´t expect you to. I think animals belongs in the wild, and not inslaved by "their" human. I get so mad when I see people command their dogs when they should be living a free life not being told not to follow their instinct.

I´m not afraid of dogs. I mostly mean if I sit at my computer or anywhere really minding my own business and a dog keeps barking in the distance. Or when visiting a friend´s house and the dog/dogs get so excited and starts barking like crazy and want to say hello, and jumping up on me licking my hand.
Barking constantly = Shitty owners
Mine would bark like a madman, but ONLY if someone came at the door and stopped.
If your friends' dogs jump on you, it means that either they're poorly trained or aren't getting enough exercise. My former dog did that at first whenever I'd be back from college, but after training him a little, he stopped (and would only wag his tail upon my arrival, just as cute even if not as overt). Alternatively, they REALLY REALLY like you.

you clearly don´t get my awoken mind, and I didn´t expect you to. I think animals belongs in the wild, and not inslaved by "their" human. I get so mad when I see people command their dogs when they should be living a free life not being told not to follow their instinct.
M8, you're painting an idealized picture. Predators in the wild are parasite containers. Sure, objectively, pets aren't as free, and their lives aren't quite as exciting, but I'm sure a life where they aren't eaten on the inside 24/7 has its benefits. Heck, my dogs have gotten ticks and tapeworms but within minutes they'd get dusted/fed internal dewormers.
(Even a big dog doesn't need more than 2/week)
*2/month (Roughly 30Euros)

Last edited:
Never got bitten by a dog in my life, but I'm not a dog person anyways, as I have 2 cats and like them a lot.

Dogs and cats have always been nice to me so I can't hate on them. That being said I can understand people hating dogs because of all the barking that shit gets annoying if you don't put a stop to it.

Fuck you faggot, dogs are the best.

Why make something like this, why???Dogs are the only animals that show some apriciation for us, if you hate dogs, you knw what the cucks whre right if you hatish dogs you a monsta

Cats > dogs tbh. Would u let your dog in your house? If not, its fine. Dogs are rly cuties but i wouldnt let them in my house
Yes I would let my dog in my house if I had one. Not a fan of cats at all. Dogs are loyal. Cats are ungrateful pieces of shit.

Yes I would let my dog in my house if I had one. Not a fan of cats at all. Dogs are loyal. Cats are ungrateful pieces of shit.

take that back my cat is so loving. :feelsree::feelsree: She snuggles with me all the time and can't be alone or she gets sad. Honestly the only female in my life to not let me down. I also had a cat that would bring me a toy mouse whenever I would get sad he was amazing.

take that back my cat is so loving. :feelsree::feelsree: She snuggles with me all the time and can't be alone or she gets sad. Honestly the only female in my life to not let me down. I also had a cat that would bring me a toy mouse whenever I would get sad he was amazing.

Then consider yourself lucky boyo, most cats are absolute cunts. I have ran into two cats that were cool though. But they're rare as fuark.

A well behaved dog is the greatest and most noble animal. But the badly trained ones as well as some annoying/dangerous breeds like chihuahuas or pit bulls are ones I really don't like.

Then consider yourself lucky boyo, most cats are absolute cunts. I have ran into two cats that were cool though. But they're rare as fuark.

I find that most cats are cunts because people don't know how to interact with cats. For example, cats don't usually like their stomachs touched since they think you are trying to hurt them. So when people think they want a tummy rub the cat is just showing his belly to show its being friendly and relaxed. They also might think you are trying to play fight with them if you are more close or you live with it.

Fuck you faggot, dogs are the best.
cucc-jpg.15568

Dogs are cats on steroids