Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i called the police on drug dealer chad who was fucking my oneitis

i took the advice of you all and decided call the police station directly, using a online phone (google voice). they were happy to take the tip - i told them where the guy lives, what drugs he sells, and exactly what he looks like.and what car he drives.

im glad now that he will probably go to jail, but what if he ends up in court and im forced to testify? if he knows it is me he will end my incel life so quick i would be dead before i hit the ground. on the other hand, if he does get in legal trouble maybe my oneitis will talk to me (shes been ignoring my texts, and i only got her number because we were in a class together for a project)

i think i made a mistake listening to the people here becasue i know its natural law that the chad will always destory the incel who pipes up against them. i think i just signed my death warrant listening to you people
Nice job

I really fucking hate guys like you, if I met you in real life and could identify you, I'd fucking kill you.

You have a great chance at sweet revenge, and instead of getting this bitch implicated in his crimes by planting evidence in her house and leaving another tip to the police, you literally are doing all this shit just for "a chance" at her noticing you, you have the perfect fucking chance for revenge, one none of use ever get and you are wasting it smh, fucking shame on you, you pathetic fuck, kill yourself.

Perfect chance to punish a roastie for being "chad chaser", a drug dealer on top of that, and you waste it for the sake of "notice me senpai, did you get my text?".

Also idiot you should have bought a burner cell and made a call to make the tip or made the call from a payphone in another area miles away, why the fuck would you use an "online phone" that would likely keep record of shit like an IP address, how do you know he isn't selling drugs with the blessing of cops in his area and they can now inform him that somebody ratted him out. You deserve to die, not only for being fucking stupid, but for being so pathetic that all of this wasn't even for a "true revenge", it was under the hopes that your fucking enemy would not fall for you.

If I was a mod you'd be banned after this post.

Not only is this advice terrible, you're a fucking mong.

if he does get in legal trouble maybe my oneitis will talk to me (shes been ignoring my texts, and i only got her number because we were in a class together for a project)
This is wishful bluepill thinking, bud.

i took the advice of you all and decided call the police station directly, using a online phone (google voice). they were happy to take the tip - i told them where the guy lives, what drugs he sells, and exactly what he looks like.and what car he drives.

im glad now that he will probably go to jail, but what if he ends up in court and im forced to testify? if he knows it is me he will end my incel life so quick i would be dead before i hit the ground. on the other hand, if he does get in legal trouble maybe my oneitis will talk to me (shes been ignoring my texts, and i only got her number because we were in a class together for a project)

i think i made a mistake listening to the people here becasue i know its natural law that the chad will always destory the incel who pipes up against them. i think i just signed my death warrant listening to you people

No one can force you to testify such information, you just gave them a pointer. Now it's their job to investigate if he is really a drug dealer or not. Moreover even if he turns out to be clean, the police don't have the right to divulge the information about their snitch. You are 100% safe. You did a right job not because you helped to apprehend a drug dealer, but because you helped to destroy a fucking chad, now it's the time for the chad to buy lubes, a lot of them.

I'm happy you did what you did but you should have gotten your "Oneitis" (you sound like a fag) arrested as well.

She wouldn't get shit and he would increase the risk of revealing his ratcel self massively

Not only is this advice terrible, you're a fucking mong.
Can you even justify this statement, why is the advice terrible, state its flaws, the only mong here is you because you seem to be one of those idiots that thinks the shit they say is true MERELY BECAUSE THEY SAID IT, you put no effort into even explaining why I was wrong. Just delete your account, you're just another low effort poster and the forum has enough of those.

She wouldn't get shit and he would increase the risk of revealing his ratcel self massively
No surprise here, another pointless low effort post that explains and proves nothing. How would incriminating her based on an anonymous tip get him caught or "reveal" him, If he wasn't a retard, and instead of using an "online phone" to make the call, he used a pay phone or "burner cell", how would also including her involvement with said criminal and alluding to in-bedding in chads crimes get him in trouble?

Its a simple question you could have easily answered in the very post I'm quoting, again, just stating something doesn't make it true because you said it, if you can't even put in the effort to justify a statement just STFU because there's no reason for anyone to listen to you then.

I'm happy you did what you did but you should have gotten your "Oneitis" (you sound like a fag) arrested as well.

Exactly, why the hell did he only target chad alone, doesn't make sense giving her a pass, also JFL @6ix9ine referring to her as oneitis, like how the hell can you consider yourself black pilled and think something like this. If you aren't black pilled then what are you doing on this site then.

Last edited:
Can you even justify this statement, why is the advice terrible, state its flaws, the only mong here is you because you seem to be one of those idiots that thinks the shit they say is true MERELY BECAUSE THEY SAID IT, you put no effort into even explaining why I was wrong. Just delete your account, you're just another low effort poster and the forum has enough of those.

"getting this bitch implicated in his crimes by planting evidence in her house" fucking awful idea purely on the basis of increasing the risk to himself - If he still wants her then who cares, 99.9999999999% chance he won't get her so the point is moot.

"Also idiot you should have bought a burner cell and made a call to make the tip or made the call from a payphone in another area miles away, why the fuck would you use an "online phone" that would likely keep record of shit like an IP address, how do you know he isn't selling drugs with the blessing of cops in his area and they can now inform him that somebody ratted him out." - ANONYMOUS TIP allows substantiating probable-cause and reasonable-suspicion determinations, he needs to do NOTHING else. Again, why put himself at more risk than necessary? No police are going to even rat the incel out regardless unless they are corrupt which is unlikely, so it most likely doesn't matter. If they put a civ in danger for this they would be FUCKED so hard, if OP didn't end up dead he would end up rich.

You are so fucking low IQ you can't even comprehend your own post lmao

You are so fucking low IQ you can't even comprehend your own post lmao

Lol the irony, I think its you that doesn't understand my post

ANONYMOUS TIP allows substantiating probable-cause and reasonable-suspicion determinations, he needs to do NOTHING else

Which is exactly why I stated if the cops are allowing it, or he has some "cop friends" (inside guys) he's fucked. Also idiot an anonymous tip ISN'T ANONYMOUS IF YOU CAN BE IDENTIFIED (AN IP ADDRESS IDENTIFIES YOU QUITE WELL). If you are going to fuck with a drug dealer, its common sense to operate on the assumption that he has some police backing, at least has one "inside guy", you'd be an idiot not to, why risk it calling on an "online phone". I guarntee you this idiot also spoke in a plain voice, what if the call was recorded?. You may call this being paranoid, but I call it being cautious, using common sense, if you are going to fuck with somebody who can kill you its common sense to be at least this cautious.

No police are going to even rat the incel out regardless unless they are corrupt which is unlikely

The irony of you calling me low IQ and then stating that a police officer being corrupt is unlikely with danger they face and the shitty salaries they have.

If he still wants her then who cares
>Guy comes onto a heterosexual forum to post
>Posts story about being gay and fucking dudes
>In his defense another poster says - "If he likes fucking dudes who cares"
>Doesn't seem to get this is a HETEROSEXUAL FORUM

Do you get the point I'm making here, he shouldn't be here, he isn't really incel, he isn't black pilled, he's just some pathetic fuck, he did the right thing for THE WRONG REASONS. He didn't really do this to "get back at chad", he did this under the illusion of a chance to get this girl who doesn't give one fuck about him and is the epitome of everything all the men on this site hate about women, his story is like a spit in the face, wasting a good opportunity at revenge.

You are just some random pointless low effort poster so of course you don't care, this means nothing to you to begin with. It would be like me showing up to a convention for mathematicians and failing at discussing basic algebra, and when everyone starts giving me "bad stares" and wants me to leave a guy shouts - "well who cares if he's shitty at math", IDK, fucking mathematicians at a math convention you think?

He is on a "black pill" themed site spouting "blue pill" BS and your response is "who cares", clearly not you, because you aren't really black pilled and don't really care about this shit, just like if I showed up at that mathematicians convention, I don't care about math and I'm shit at it, it won't bother me as much making basic math mistakes as all the math enthusiasts there that enjoy math and are MENTALLY INVESTED IN IT, IT MEANS SOMETHING TO THEM.