Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I call bullshit on Syria's earthquake casualty numbers

Ofc they lie. At least 150 k died in turkey alone

Only the upper class there count as human.

They're just trying to save face so that they won't be embarrassed on the world stage.
It would be a horror if the world thought ill of Syria. Imagine that.

I find it funny how the Quran says that mountains are made to protect the land from earthquakes and yet, countries like Turkey, Syria and Indonesia, Pakistan, Iran (countries with the largest Muslim populations) have the most earthquakes.

I find it funny how the Quran says that mountains are made to protect the land from earthquakes and yet, countries like Turkey, Syria and Indonesia, Pakistan, Iran (countries with the largest Muslim populations) have the most earthquakes.
another racepill. white countries have least disasters. ethnics get fucked most

another racepill. white countries have least disasters. ethnics get fucked most
Pretty much. Also, since these countries are poor, they lack the resources to make their building foundations earthquake resistant.

They're just trying to save face so that they won't be embarrassed on the world stage.
It’s Embarrassing and damaging for the Ruling class that country. Although at the same time they are begging Americans to remove Sanctions because of the Earthquake so who knows their game plan?

It’s Embarrassing and damaging for the Ruling class that country. Although at the same time they are begging Americans to remove Sanctions because of the Earthquake so who knows their game plan?
I guess they just want to further ruin their country indirectly.

Numbers inflated so the NGO can rob the naive population and corrupt Governments