Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I bullied a guy who bullied my brother

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
I was in my room beating my meat to IRL Twitch streamer when I heard my brothers friend who is very insecure bullying my brother and calling him ugly I felt sad for my brother I went out of my room and I knew he was insecure I told him that he looks ugly as shit and his glasses make him even uglier and told him that’d kill myself if I was him he wasn’t defensive at all he took and he felt genuinely sad I felt kind sad after that but not really cuz he bullied my brother Am I on the right sad or Was I a dick I felt really happy doing that

never let anyone pick on your siblings, you did the right thing

never let anyone pick on your siblings, you did the right thing
Dude I’m not insecure so I don’t feel sad when people pick on me but I hear my little brother cry all the time because of people calling him ugly and shit I don’t like bullying people but I just don’t wanna hear my brother crying the whole night in his room

I hope you pulled your pants up before approaching your brother and his friend.

Tell your brother to get new friends,but if he's ugly he probably can't.

You did the right thing tbh, this guy needed to learn some shame and humility, kudos for your courage and sense of loyalty.

But overall the situation sucks, so much nastiness in this world, so much evil, so much superficiality.

I have observed myself that those who bully others on looks tend to be very insecure about their own, usually for good reason, quite sad really. Some kind of cope mechanism. Did it myself...

I hope all of you youngcels will grow up to attach less importance to all this crap. Being ugly is not the end of the world. I know it feels like the end of the world right now, but it gets better when you realize the society we live in nowadays is actually completely abnormal and immoral from a historical standpoint. In the past being an ugly man wasn't a death sentence at all even when it came to dating beautiful women.

You did the right thing tbh, this guy needed to learn some shame and humility, kudos for your courage and sense of loyalty.

But overall the situation sucks, so much nastiness in this world, so much evil, so much superficiality.

I have observed myself that those who bully others on looks tend to be very insecure about their own, usually for good reason, quite sad really. Some kind of cope mechanism. Did it myself...

I hope all of you youngcels will grow up to attach less importance to all this crap. Being ugly is not the end of the world. I know it feels like the end of the world right now, but it gets better when you realize the society we live in nowadays is actually completely abnormal and immoral from a historical standpoint. In the past being an ugly man wasn't a death sentence at all even when it came to dating beautiful women.
Exactly I feel like the world is only going worse and worse

Exactly I feel like the world is only going worse and worse
Morally speaking yes, that much is clear. This is entirely linked to the decline of Christianity. It has nothing to do with retarded alt-right copes like "the Jews". Westerners are doing this to themselves because they turned against God. Whether you have faith or not, religion was an incredibly effective psychological system to ensure actual virtuous behavior (not the fake crap that passes as altruism on Twitter) and decrease the value of sexuality.

Scientifically and technologically, things are less grim. I hold the firm belief that technology is marching towards solutions to inceldom and related problems. You just have to hang tight until then, buddy. No pun intended.

Tbh I don’t remember
probably why he looked like he was about to cry he probably got scarred for life JFL

But don't worry you did the right thing, standing up for your family is always the right thing to do.