Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I brows incel co publicaly

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I was a bus browsing the website knowing that guys behind me looked at my phon screen. I did it deliberatly.
They started to talk to each other and smiled. Then in the bus i started to watch interview of Ted Bundy very loud. people looked at me anxiously
Guys on backsit became very silent.
I was very amused.

Based low inhib slayer

I wonder how ITcels browse incels.co, funny as fuck cause no one would be able to read from their personality that this low t balding fatfuck is a woman's shining knight and not incel.

Based low inhib slayer
Once in a pub i aproached some eldery guy who talked to young girls and asked " do you know Jeffrey Dahmer? He said "No"
Do you know "Ted Bundy?.
He asked " Why do you ask me about mass murders fuck of" laughing i left the pub.

Based führercel.
Bringen sie mir fegelein!!!

Once in a pub i aproached some eldery guy who talked to young girls and asked " do you know Jeffrey Dahmer? He said "No"
Do you know "Ted Bundy?.
He asked " Why do you ask me about mass murders fuck of" laughing i left the pub.
Based low inhib and a better white knight than CUckTears. You told a pedophile to fuck off, while PedoTears defends reddit women from oppressive patriarchy, a dozen women just got raped by that old guy.

Not many people know what kind of site this is so i usually browse publically as well.

i do browse in public sometimes but no ones around to see

Based low inhib and a better white knight than CUckTears. You told a pedophile to fuck off, while PedoTears defends reddit women from oppressive patriarchy, a dozen women just got raped by that old guy.
No no no they were his girls :feelskek:
And i called one of those girls bitch

That nice when normoid monkeys in fear ¦>

miring the low inhib Chads on this site ngl

change theme to fast banana bro

but smart fight is a lot more fun then a fast one :feelstrash:
No no no...
I act according to my gut feelings i dont give a fuck on consequences

I wonder how ITcels browse incels.co, funny as fuck cause no one would be able to read from their personality that this low t balding fatfuck is a woman's shining knight and not incel.
Lol, true. Once repressive governments (like the US and EU, probably Canada first though) drop all pretention and just start locking up anyone whose ISP finds them doing a DNS lookup on any thoughtcrime site, like this one, a lot of whiteknights are getting gulagged.

Same, I do it in the mall next to my school when not studying the subjects I failed. I do use the Fast Banana theme though.

low inhib chadcel. Unironically good to pass the time though.

I browsed incel forums in public at Uni a few times, I was low inhib on accident and didnt know about the stigma til recently. People probably forgot me by now if they did see

'brows', yeah okay. The site isn't known by most normalfags so I usually do browse incels.co in public.
Stop nitpicking typos thats IT level. Nornalfags would catch on on the 'incels' in the sites name anyways