Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I broke my NoNews rule because of the site and now I'm full of panic and anxiety.

Knajjd

Knajjd

Major
★★★
All the posts here on the Middle East made me watch news and now I feel full of panic.

Also, I'm sure them journalists who wear blue helmets and vests take that gear off the moment they are off camera.

NoNews is best for mental health.

Don't give a damn, no shit will happen and we incels will rot per usual

I feel extreme frustration when watching it. It's literally 2003-tier propaganda again, and idiots are still falling for it!

Let the fake nucks fly!

I feel extreme frustration when watching it. It's literally 2003-tier propaganda again, and idiots are still falling for it!
40 BEHEADED BABIES BY HAMAS!!!! INVADE AND DESTROY GAZA TERRORISTS NOW!!!!!! :feelsclown:

Just get ur news from /pol/ we have fun there

All the posts here on the Middle East made me watch news and now I feel full of panic.

Also, I'm sure them journalists who wear blue helmets and vests take that gear off the moment they are off camera.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpKc8N3FJsQ

Don't worry man. News outlets fear mongeur because it gives them clicks and views. The more clicks and views they get the more money they get.