Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I broke my laptop screen apparently

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I stash my laptop in a plastic bag and I have been doing this for the last week. Today I took it out of my laptop out of the bag again and I start it up and my entire screen is fucked. It was cracked and I do not even know how it happened. I usually place a separate keyboard in between the lids (?) but I noticed the charger got there too this time. I guess that was the reason why it broke. Now I have to pay €200 to get it fixed.

I'm sorry mate. So, you're not using your laptop right now?

I remember once I was watching a movie on my laptop and decided to get snacks. I left my laptop on the bed and came back 2 mins later and the entire screen was cracked and destroyed. Still don’t know how that happened.

I'm sorry mate. So, you're not using your laptop right now?
Thanks. It seems I was distressed to the point I was unable to form coherent sentences judging on what I wrote in the opening post. I am currently using my computer. I barely used my laptop but now I can't. It was a good laptop, too. It ran smoothly.
I remember once I was watching a movie on my laptop and decided to get snacks. I left my laptop on the bed and came back 2 mins later and the entire screen was cracked and destroyed. Still don’t know how that happened.
What the fuck? Maybe some jinn got mad at punched the screen or something.

My bad

One time I got up to go to the restroom from my laptop and came back to see my dog eating my hot wings on the keyboard. Half the keys stopped working.

Brutal, my laptop also cracked a few months ago.

u won't lose anything. daya recovery is solid.and reinstall the previous version. don't update of you don't need to.

I'm sorry bro not having laptop or pc is really hard to cope hopefully you get new one soon enough.