Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I broke from monarchism

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I used to be a monarchy fan boy because I’m a historycel and also because I like pretty much everything that isn’t democracy, which is inherently boring. But now I’ve changed my mind.

Lots of monarchies are very heavy on foid worship. Obviously it varied from country to country, but lots of the historical monarchies had female rulers which is turbo cucked. Even today, one of the things I find super annoying is the simpdom of Queen Elizabeth. People fucking worship her and she’s just some old hag. And even if the laws don’t let females rule, they still will worship the wife and daughters of the monarch.

So yeah, not a monarchist anymore because it’s foid worship. I think in my ideal country, the head of state is elected and rules for life, like in the HRE, but a referendum can depose him.

Funny how christians love democracy and yet pray: "Thy kingdom come"
@Billowel

Seeing that voting is a scam and parties turn stupid people against each other I'd rather have a monarchy or a dictatorship

Last edited:
Funny how christians love democracy despite praying "Thy kingdom come"
:lul::lul::lul:
Yup Christianity (especially Catholicism) and monarchy are inextricably intertwined. Now that monarchy is gone Christianity is turbo cucked.

The thing with religion is now we see it as just one aspect of our lives, amongst other things. But in the past religion was like the way society was structured. With the politics, education, technology, culture. So really now we only get religion lite.

Seeing that voting is a scam and parties turn stupid people against each other I'd rather have a monarchy or a dictatorship
I don’t think we should have parties. I think people should elect the head of state, members of a senate, and judges who all rule for life but can be deposed with a referendum

I don’t think we should have parties. I think people should elect the head of state, members of a senate, and judges who all rule for life but can be deposed with a referendum

Funny how christians love democracy and yet pray: "Thy kingdom come"
@Billowel

no clue which christrians you are talking about,and we were made to be with god so it's fair to call it his kingdom as he is the sole ruler of it.god isn't in competition with anyone.

god isn't in competition with anyone.
then why the 1st commandment?

he's an incredibly jealous imperfect creature this demiurge

real omnipotent God doesn't care if you say bad things about him or call him by a different name
since his power isn't affected by your lack of worship
as opposed to parasitic entities posing as gods

Last edited:
i'm unironically pro monarchy (canadian, though). an added bonus is that it's a reminder to the quebecois that they're her majesty's subjects.

i'm unironically pro monarchy (canadian, though). an added bonus is that it's a reminder to the quebecois that they're her majesty's subjects.
@TheDarkEnigma thoughts on this “Canadian” worshiping his British monarchs?

then why the 1st commandment?

he's an incredibly jealous imperfect creature this demiurge

real omnipotent God doesn't care if you say bad things about him or call him by a different name
since his power isn't affected by your lack of worship
as opposed to parasitic entities posing as gods
you are confused.god is not affected by any actions we do here.he is unchangable.nothing in him is changing.he doesn't go from sad to happy or from a baby to a grown adult. the only reason he says us to not adore other gods is for our own good. the more we resemble him and the closer we get to him,the more perfect we are.

also god is very well aware that he is god(no shit),so if some random person doesn't accept that,that doesn't take away from the fact that he is still god.

you are confused
I'm lost but I'm right
god is not affected by any actions we do here.he is unchangable.nothing in him is changing.he doesn't go from sad to happy or from a baby to a grown adult. the only reason he says us to not adore other gods is for our own good. the more we resemble him and the closer we get to him,the more perfect we are.

also god is very well aware that he is god(no shit),so if some random person doesn't accept that,that doesn't take away from the fact that he is still god.
high levels of copium and the naive implication that God has desires
A desire implying that he lacks something and therefore that he's not perfect

Salian laws exist, most monarchies outside of Europe would never let a toilet pollute the throne.

I'm lost but I'm right

high levels of copium and the naive implication that God has desires
A desire implying that he lacks something and therefore that he's not perfect
that god has a desire is clear though.if god had no desires he would have never created anything,yet the entire world is created and sustained by him(read aquinas and aristotle.the world would have never existed had he not done a single thing).

also something without a desire is an object,but objects don't move by themselves unless already moved by something else.

anyway,i am pretty retarded,so you can find much better explanations in easy to understand formats like aquinas 101 and books in my sig.