Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I boycotted Class Bus Trip, "borrowed" car from school parking lot all day.

M

meatball

Banned
-
So. The history teacher announced that were doing a class trip to a botanical garden. What that has to do with history I have no clue.

Right off, he tells us we have to pick a seat mate. So, nobody wants to sit with me.

Immediately, I decide I'm not going. I DID have to pay the 40 bucks in advance, but I concocted a plan.

I "wrote" a sick letter and the day before the bus trip, ten minutes before last bell, I was suddenly excused for not one, but the next two days.

As it turned out, I drove around all day.

My mother had a set of keys to my neighbor lady's Buick, and the neighbor lady worked in AV and was a chaperone on the bus trip.

So I walked to school that morning as normal, hid out in the woods, and walked to the Buick, and drove that fucking thing for 275 miles, making sure to get back before 6 pm before their return.

I drove down to the University of Virginia, and hung around all day, watching chicks, going into dorms, eating pizza, and even fell asleep in a lounge.

I made sure the gas level was identical, half tank, and nobody ever said one fucking word about me being gone.

I was 16 at the time. Wore sunglasses and ball cap.

THIS more, or less, an old junky Buick.

Windows had a tint, so I never got stopped. Never exceeded 65 mph
D658631e8d790be4bcbe13a6a60dc601

Mogs me in life experience at only age 16

Fucking based

Why go on a bus trip in clown world?

Why look at women if they hate you?

Why wageslave for a car that no foid rides in?

Giga based and giga mogs me if not larp. Shit its storys like this that makes me feel like a fag

Based. School trips were complete suifuel for me.

jealous tbh that sounds fun

Sounds like the story of Goldilocks and the three bears if it was applied today.