Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I bought weed for the first time

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Hello my fellow brocelz-

I tried weed for the first time some weeks ago. I discovered it was a great cope.... I was happy for some hours... I Played guitar, vidya and ate a lot of food. Then slept like a baby.

Since then I have wanted to get my own weed (the first time a friend of mine gave me a joint as a gift) .

So I contactd this friend and he gave me the number of the dealer. It was a foid, so my friend helped me with the business. I bought 10g for a first time for $40 (third world prices ) .

The delivered arrived (yes she used some normal delivery app) . I paid for it and went into my room (i live with my parents) .

I just smoked a bit and its pretty good. As good as last time if not better.

Currently playing some guitar and then i will vidya until i feel asleep.

Im glad to have found this new cope :feelsLSD:

Good for you brocel :smonk:

Weed is a shitty cope, you're gonna be retarded, schizo at some point. I quit weed because my lungs got fucked up and my throat too. Not to mention the withdrawal effects, which are insufferable.

Weed is a shitty cope, you're gonna be retarded, schizo at some point. I quit weed because my lungs got fucked up and my throat too. Not to mention the withdrawal effects, which are insufferable.
thats your experience, i will keep in mind. :smonk:

It was fun for me too, until I realized I fucked up my life smoking dope.
exactly how ytou fucked it up , just because of your lungs?

Learn to be happy without needing stupid plants, go to the forest and hunt shit like a man instead

Learn to be happy without needing stupid plants, go to the forest and hunt shit like a man instead

You ain't been really high until you've tried an edible
. Better for your lungs too

smoke weed get an xbox and ldar

Watching anime doesn’t ruin my health you see, I could be doing exercise while “having fun” meanwhile you are failing for jewish traps like weed and you end up ruining your lungs instead
who says i dont work out? lol now you cant smoke weed and work out?

Rather sto:feelsLSD:ner than OTAKU

Good for you but you're rotting your brain that way

I remember when I was a pot junkie I used to rob liquor stores to. Buy my weed.

Then I would go home and frantically play the piano and murder hookers.... (Strangulating who'res makes me so hard!)

Anyway, I got shot by an Asian liquor store owner and spent the weekend in jail. So I decided to quit "the devils weed" so I started using kratom instead.

It’s an extremely underrated cope tbh, the tolerance takes a while to build and even then there’s alwAys higher concentration products. I’ve found NEET’ing while smoking dabs, eating good ass food, vidya, coom, and constantly napping is the ultimate cope. Just pleasuremaxx

Good cope for like 5 years max til you're broke and your brain turns to shit...short term solution

Weedmaxxing is generally my cope of choice
Weedmaxxing is generally my cope of choice

It also completely kills off creative instincts contrary to popular belief

No weed access so I vape or smoke cigarettes.

^On the vape right now.

Weed has no worse impact on the health than tobacco or alcohol if not lesser. I am a strong supporter of legalization of marijuana and personally I detest alcohol use. Moderation is the key and as long as you don't become a braindead stoner, but instead use pot as some sort of reward after a strenuous exercise or work it can play along nicely.

Disregarding the schizo, can't you get around the lung damage by just eating or vaping it?

Weed is a god tier cope :smonk:

I quit the devil's lettuce recently, I got sick of feeling like a retard all the time

I've been smoking weed for a bit over a year now. I get my shit from the dark web. My advice would be don't smoke every day like me, it really fucks up your tolerance. I've got half an ounce of El Presidente which is a 30-40% thc strain and even when I smoke that it barely gets me high.

Weed isn't a bad cope imo. I use a vaporizer & get BAKED off of ABV. 1/2 teaspoon will get you pretty high, & I love it

maby its diffrent 4 diffent ppl but alcahol is stronga than weed 4 meh ngl

weed joost maka meh feel tingly and hungry
Men du sa ju att gräs var bättre än alkohol i min tråd?? :feelswhat:

I've been getting baked since 7th grade :smonk:

i dont have the social skills to acquire drugs
You don’t need social skills literally just go to the hood rn and ask some ethnics for weed and you’re good