Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought some height inserts for my shoes

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
I got 3 sizes, 1.5 cm, 2.5 cm, and 3.5 cm.

Ill see which looks best. Even 1 cm will make a difference for a manlet like me

.org typebeat

Are you okay looking aside from your height

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

What height are you?

insert these under the sole of some jordan/airmax 97, anything with thick insoles and long body where we can barely see the socks. Trust me it's a game changer

I think so. Im about to travel to china so hopefully my whiteness takes care of that. I just dont want to be heightmogged by asians.
Is china even that good for geomaxxing? Haven't heard about many going there to geomax, it's always SEA

You should also make sure to get some boots with 4 inches lifts.

insert these under the sole of some jordan/airmax 97, anything with thick insoles and long body where we can barely see the socks. Trust me it's a game changer
Good idea. I was actually look at air force one mids. Do you think those will be any good? I dont think I can pull off jordans plus theyre kinda expensive

Nice, i might get some

People saying “muh 5’9 is average bro!” are coping, at this height i feel like a manlet when amongst my own generation. Especially amongst other Whites

That stat includes Millenials, Gen-X, etc who are shorter on average, as well as non-Whites & Blacks who are shorter on average.

"Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

View: https://streamable.com/h0ore9

IMG 1040

IMG 1066

IMG 1043

IMG 1044

" @Amnesia on .org

From 5'6 to 5'10.2

Good idea. I was actually look at air force one mids. Do you think those will be any good? I dont think I can pull off jordans plus theyre kinda expensive
Yeah the only non-Niggers wearing Jordan’s are middle-schoolers lol.

Get some shoes that add a bit of height on but not too much i’d say

I think so. Im about to travel to china so hopefully my whiteness takes care of that. I just dont want to be heightmogged by asians.
There's moggers everywhere. Remember, tall people go out significantly more than short people

There's moggers everywhere. Remember, tall people go out significantly more than short people
Chinese are shorter on average though, they also seem to have less taller people in general compared to Whites.

Yeah the only non-Niggers wearing Jordan’s are middle-schoolers lol.

Get some shoes that add a bit of height on but not too much i’d say
Yea. Jordans are really juvenile imo.

These are the af1s

@Vyn

Nice, i might get some

People saying “muh 5’9 is average bro!” are coping, at this height i feel like a manlet when amongst my own generation. Especially amongst other Whites

That stat includes Millenials, Gen-X, etc who are shorter on average, as well as non-Whites & Blacks who are shorter on average.
Im 5’ 9 too. Its borderline manlet so I think height boosters will break that barrier

Based, tbh. All shortcels should try lifts.

Like I said in another thread, I used to wear 2 inch lifts, at my old job, with steel toe boots and I gained more respect as a 5'9 man, than a 5'7 manlet.

"Here is a pair of my 4 inch lift shoes WITH insoles added and a video demonstration of me showing in real time how much height it adds. The lowest point of the shoe to the highest point of the inside insole is 4 inches, the height insole slopes down from heel to toe, then I put in an additional height insole to add another inch or so.

The method I am using in this video is that I am holding both my camera and pencil at EYE LEVEL, not the top of my head since I am simply measuring the height differential in both measurements so that it is consistent. The final height difference is about 4.2 inches

IMG 1040

IMG 1066

IMG 1043

IMG 1044

" @Amnesia on .org

From 5'6 to 5'10.2

Seems overkill imo, most people would notice those shoes are very heavily raised in some way.

But at that height I would see the need, i’d just need 2.5-3 inch ones.

Chinese are shorter on average though, they also seem to have less taller people in general compared to Whites.
They exist is my point. I just saw that OP is 5'9 he won't be brutally mogged.

These are the af1s

Nice, it will work also make sure to enter the lifts under the sole so nobody can look at your shoe and say "Look at this nigger he has a shoe lift, and commit social suicide"

Based, tbh. All shortcels should try lifts.

Like I said in another thread, I used to wear 2 inch lifts, at my old job, with steel toe boots and I gained more respect as a 5'9 man, than a 5'7 manlet.

IMG 1040

IMG 1066

IMG 1043

IMG 1044

" @Amnesia on .org

From 5'6 to 5'10.2

How badly do lifts fuck up your body proportions? I saw some posts online that youll look like a “manlet on stilts” although they seemed against lifts so they’re probably lying.

Seems overkill imo, most people would notice those shoes are very heavily raised in some way.

But at that height I would see the need, i’d just need 2.5-3 inch one
True.

How badly do lifts fuck up your body proportions? I saw some posts online that youll look like a “manlet on stilts” although they seemed against lifts so they’re probably lying.
at 4 inches they fuck up your body proportions a lot jfl you look goofy as fuck. Above 1.5/2 inches you will look goofy if you don't wear good shoes. Above 2 inches no shoes will save you

They dont if its only a couple of inches, which is what I went for. Nobody said anything bad, they had zero idea, but you have to make sure you tie your shoes well to get a tight fit, so you can walk comfortably.

at 4 inches they fuck up your body proportions a lot jfl you look goofy as fuck. Above 1.5/2 inches you will look goofy if you don't wear good shoes. Above 2 inches no shoes will save you
Im looking at air forces because they add around 1.5 inches (slightly less than airmaxes but the AF1s look better imo)

Will the proportions be fucked if I use a 2.5 cm lift with the air forces?

They exist is my point.
I know, but there’s much less of them than tall Whites or Blacks due to genetics.
I just saw that OP is 5'9 he won't be brutally mogged.
Yeah that’s about average to above average for China i’d say, but he also has lifts
Yea. Jordans are really juvenile imo.

These are the af1s

View attachment 1215142

@Vyn
Yeah get those, they’re casual & go with anything

Even boomers could get away with those & jeans.
Im 5’ 9 too. Its borderline manlet so I think height boosters will break that barrier
Yeah it sucks, though i’d argue 5’8 is more borderline manlet.

The average for Gen-Z males has got to have gone up. It had to at least be 5’11 or even 6’0 by now.

Im looking at air forces because they add around 1.5 inches (slightly less than airmaxes but the AF1s look better imo)
take them, you're right they look much better and they're NT asf, good choice.

I know, but there’s much less of them than tall Whites or Blacks due to genetics.

Yeah that’s about average to above average for China i’d say, but he also has lifts

Yeah get those, they’re casual & go with anything

Even boomers could get away with those & jeans.

Yeah it sucks, though i’d argue 5’8 is more borderline manlet.

The average for Gen-Z males has got to have gone up. It had to at least be 5’11 or even 6’0 by now.
I'm 5'7 and Gen-Z:feelsrope:

They dont if its only a couple of inches, which is what I went for. Nobody said anything bad, they had zero idea, but you have to make sure you tie your shoes well to get a tight fit, so you can walk comfortably.
which would look better with lifts? A smaller shoe or larger? As in buying two sizes up then tying it tight or just wearing my normal size? The length of the shoe is what im worried about (how it looks, not how ill be able to walk in it with lifts)

which would look better with lifts? A smaller shoe or larger? As in buying two sizes up then tying it tight or just wearing my normal size? The length of the shoe is what im worried about (how it looks, not how ill be able to walk in it with lifts)
Try normal first and see but i think its more about the size of the area around your ankles. High top shoes will work well, Im not sure about mid top.

Where in China

Try normal first and see but i think its more about the size of the area around your ankles. High top shoes will work well, Im not sure about mid top.
Thanks for the advice.

The mid top AF1s are basically high tops, The “high” af1s are ridiculously tall

I dont use .org because im not a fag
You gonna seemaxx in asia?

You gonna seemaxx in asia?
yea. This is the final solution

Is china even that good for geomaxxing? Haven't heard about many going there to geomax, it's always SEA
Not sure, im about to find out. I find SEAwhores ugly af so China is my best bet. Ill make a thread when im there and let everyone know

Where in China, I asked. Do you seriously expect to just cold approach and succeed? Do you even know how to speak mandarin

Where in China, I asked. Do you seriously expect to just cold approach and succeed? Do you even know how to speak mandarin
I plan on taking the train to several areas. They speak spanish in china not mandarin

I have a electronic translator lol. I read that most of the stuff in cities is also in english though. Im just gonna have to find out the hard way.

First im going to bejing then taking the train to other cities if I dont get too scared and hide in the hotel the entire time

Tbh I didnt think of how I will approach a foid because I have no clue how to and never tried before.

Last edited:
I have a electronic translator lol. I read that most of the stuff in cities is also in english though. Im just gonna have to find out the hard way.

First im going to bejing then taking the train to other cities if I dont get too scared and hide in the hotel the entire time

Tbh I didnt think of how I will approach a foid because I have no clue how to and never tried before.
Mirin inhib

I was actually just thinking about getting some yesterday! I get called short by women even though I'm 5'11, so if I got some insoles to push me just over 6", then maybe that might help. But I didn't buy them because of two nagging questions:
Wouldn't people notice if I suddenly got taller?
Would I have to buy bigger shoes to accommodate them?

I was actually just thinking about getting some yesterday! I get called short by women even though I'm 5'11, so if I got some insoles to push me just over 6", then maybe that might help. But I didn't buy them because of two nagging questions:
Wouldn't people notice if I suddenly got taller?
Would I have to buy bigger shoes to accommodate them?
Theyre just inserts that go into the shoes so I dont think youd need a bigger size

aight I’ve been to china before and I’ll tell you this.

1. You don’t need those the average height is 5’5 to 5’6 and your race will carry you anyway, even in shopping malls as a 5’10 guy I mog 90% of people including zoomers

2. Nobody speaks english and nothing is in english

3. You dont need to approach them because theyll approach you once they see your blue eyes and forward growth, and you’re 3 inches above average height

Also chinese noodles are ugly as fuck expect a 1-2/10

aight I’ve been to china before and I’ll tell you this.

1. You don’t need those the average height is 5’5 to 5’6 and your race will carry you anyway, even in shopping malls as a 5’10 guy I mog 90% of people including zoomers

2. Nobody speaks english and nothing is in english

3. You dont need to approach them because theyll approach you once they see your blue eyes and forward growth, and you’re 3 inches above average height
Even in major cities like shanghai or beijing?

Also chinese noodles are ugly as fuck expect a 1-2/10
:feelscry: better than nothing I guess.

Even in major cities like shanghai or beijing?

:feelscry: better than nothing I guess.
If you can get your dick hard

For height you’re good, even in the nicest mall in the tallest city in china I heightmogged 75% of guys. There aren’t translations anywhere, not even at mcdonalds, but you’ll be fine with a translator/vpn plus as whitu man they’d help you out anyway

I got 3 sizes, 1.5 cm, 2.5 cm, and 3.5 cm.

Ill see which looks best. Even 1 cm will make a difference for a manlet like me
I hope this works out for you bro