Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I bought my first lottery ticket today AND ALMOST WON

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I bought a lottery ticket, a scratch card to be specific, and I almost won. I needed either a 34 or a 19 but alas only had a 33 and an 18

What a crazy stroke of luck for someone who just began playing and it only costed me £5. I believe this is a sign I should keep trying. Since I first found out about the lottery, even when I thought it was dumb, I knew eventually I would win. I will keep updating you guys.

That’s what they want you to think, that’s why so many people are addicted to gambling they are always thinking “just one more correct number!” But before you know it all their money is gone.

Still the chances of winning the jackpot lottery are much higher then us obtaining a GF.

Last edited:
JFL, they probably had like 100 tickets with those numbers

Keep trying bro! 99% of gamblers quit before they hit big! Im sure you’re so close to winning a gazillion dollars!

OP seems too innocent for the world and I hope he matures well over the next few years.

All scratchies are like that. Find the correct amount three times to win that amount, and you get the jackpot twice early and think it will happen...

If you are going to gamble you are better off betting on sports.

At least do skill based gambling like sports betting or poker or some shit where you stand a chance if you have some talent... gambling like this is a sure way to lose money.

At least do skill based gambling like sports betting or poker or some shit where you stand a chance if you have some talent... gambling like this is a sure way to lose money.
How do I do sports betting? Is there an app or something?

How do I do sports betting? Is there an app or something?
There are sites for it but I've never done it, so I'm not familiar with them, plus I think you are in the U.S. like me and we have strict rules for online gambling here. The only online gambling site I know is state.us which I use because it gives you free money to fuck around with but I've never put money in and wouldn't recommend it. So far I've made $100 just fucking around on it.
If you research them I'm sure you can find options though, there are also sites where you can bet on upcoming elections and current events and things like this, if I was going to bet I would probably do it that way since I know next to nothing about sports.

Last edited:
That’s what they want you to think, that’s why so many people are addicted to gambling they are always thinking “just one more correct number!” But before you know it all their money is gone.

Still the chances of winning the jackpot lottery are much higher then us obtaining a GF.

99% of gamblers quit right before they hit it big :feelsLightsaber:

There are cites for it but I've never done it, so I'm not familiar with them, plus I think you are in the U.S. like me and we have strict rules for online gambling here. The only online gambling site I know is state.us which I use because it gives you free money to fuck around with but I've never put money in and wouldn't recommend it. So far I've made $100 just fucking around on it.
If you research them I'm sure you can find options though, there are also cites where you can bet on upcoming elections and current events and things like this, if I was going to get I would probably do it that way since I know next to nothing about sports.
I'm in England. I'll see what I can find.

Almost won changes a lot

I bought a lottery ticket, a scratch card to be specific, and I almost won. I needed either a 34 or a 19 but alas only had a 33 and an 18

What a crazy stroke of luck for someone who just began playing and it only costed me £5. I believe this is a sign I should keep trying. Since I first found out about the lottery, even when I thought it was dumb, I knew eventually I would win. I will keep updating you guys.
You didn't almost win those scratch cards to that on purpose they always make it looks like you almost won to bait you into buying more

I bought 1000s of scratch cards and never won more than 10£.

You didn't almost win those scratch cards to that on purpose they always make it looks like you almost won to bait you into buying more

I bought 1000s of scratch cards and never won more than 10£.
I feel like I am MEANT to win. I will not give up. It just takes strategic thinking and dedication.

I know a guy who won $800k.

i would avoid scratchers.
instant win but also instant loss;

only gambling i do is blackjack, always count the cards, is not cheating no matter what they tell you

Samurai, God doesn't condone gambling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back