Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I bought lifting insoles

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Im a turbomanlet, always recommended to other shortcels to try. I always put trust on them but now I realize how anoying is to have them and it look like heels if I wear all the pieces that are around 6 inches.

Its beyond over for me. Not even with them Im manlet level.

I always cope for a better tomorrow but I think that is beyond over. Or should I say it never began for me.

I think I can walk with more confidence if I go to the market or so. But now I have it clear that I will never have a gf wearing all the pieces and 1 or 2 inches are not enough to score a gf to begin with. Not in my case.

Im a turbomanlet, always recommended to other shortcels to try. I always put trust on them but now I realize how anoying is to have them and it look like heels if I wear all the pieces that are around 6 inches.

I always cope for a better tomorrow but I think that is beyond over. Or should I say it never began for me.

I think I can walk with more confidence if I go to the market or so. But now I have it clear that I will never have a gf wearing all the pieces and 1 or 2 inches are not enough to score a gf to begin with. Not in my case.
i bought the same insoles boyo however i only use two of them (1´5 inches) because of all them are uncomfy as hell specially in low tops such as the Nike AF 1s.
I´ll get a pair of conzuri elevator shoes for christmas tbh

High heel shoes

I have the exact same one lol but i don't use it anymore because it doesn't fit in a air force 1

That high of a lift never works in practice, use less lifts (maybe just the first extra piece) and wear thicker soled shoes. Work boots or Nike Air shoes add an inch anyways

Personal advice:don't use it.it will start hurting your feet after a while and we are incels,no height is gonna help us ascend

That high of a lift never works in practice, use less lifts (maybe just the first extra piece) and wear thicker soled shoes. Work boots or Nike Air shoes add an inch anyways
I plan to buy air jordans. Do they work?

I plan to buy air jordans. Do they work?

Not great, but if you buy mids or highs you MIGHT be able to squeeze in an extra lift. Won't solve the walk problem though