Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I bought fleshlight when i was a kid

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
My grandmother found a job, so i had 3-4 hours after school when my home was empty. I ordered a fleshlight from website and chose delivery to postamat (basically a box on the street that opens when you pay money). I stole family money and hid it inside my phone case. After school i went to postamat and got my fleshlight. I used it almost every day until my grandmother was fired so I had to throw it away (from balcony :feelskek: )

Last edited:
My grandmother found a job, so i had 3-4 hours after school when my home was empty. I ordered a fleshlight from website and chose delivery to postamat (basically a box on the street that opens when you pay money). I stole family money and hid it inside my phone case. After school i went to postamat and got my fleshlight. I used it almost every day until my grandmother was fired somi had to throw it away (from balcony :feelskek: )
over for italiancels

Never even knew what a fleshlight was until i joined this forum

I'd be too ashamed to buy one, I don't need it though.

Damn what a brutal story man. I hope it hit someone on the way down.

My grandmother found a job, so i had 3-4 hours after school when my home was empty. I ordered a fleshlight from website and chose delivery to postamat (basically a box on the street that opens when you pay money). I stole family money and hid it inside my phone case. After school i went to postamat and got my fleshlight. I used it almost every day until my grandmother was fired so I had to throw it away (from balcony :feelskek: )
based
I want to buy one ngl

I had two, both ended up mouldy so I had to throw them away. Not worth the trouble imo it's not that much better than your hand.

fleshlights are a good cope

I want one, but I'm afraid of being disappointed by it.