Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought a weighted blanket off amazon

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am an insomiac due to inceldom and my body refuses to let me have 8 hours of sleep and I blame foids for this as well I am doing this so I could (possibly) feel hugged and fall asleep faster.

Did you get a discount on Black Friday sale at least? Hope it works brother

Did you get a discount on Black Friday sale at least? Hope it works brother
Yep, it was supposed to be 60$ but I got it for 30$ hopefully its worth.

Make an update post if you notice an improvement in your sleep. I've been considering getting one for a while now

I am an insomiac due to inceldom and my body refuses to let me have 8 hours of sleep and I blame foids for this as well I am doing this so I could (possibly) feel hugged and fall asleep faster.
medical substances can help

I wish I could get niggers off Amazon for my cotton field.

No weighted blanket can compensate for Stacy not being there with you tbh.

medical substances can help
All those things just sedate you. While it can help a little it still won't give you quality sleep (which is extremely important) and it can make it even harder to sleep when you try get off those things

All those things just sedate you. While it can help a little it still won't give you quality sleep (which is extremely important) and it can make it even harder to sleep when you try get off those things
Update on the weighted blanket:

It helped me sleep well and felt comfortable too with my extra blankets on me!

I just jerk off and go to sleep.

Update on the weighted blanket:

It helped me sleep well and felt comfortable too with my extra blankets on me!
That's really good to hear. I'll definitely get one for myself now

Personally I love my weighted blanket. I struggle to sleep without it

Is there much difference between weighted blankets and just using multiple blankets?

Is there much difference between weighted blankets and just using multiple blankets?
Yes

It would be harder to get 15 blankets in one spot

do you wish you went heavier or lighter? I made a thread about weighted blankets a while ago because I was considering buying one and nobody responded
Maybe heavier but I could live with it

Doesn't it get hot