Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought a sex doll

henryofmonmouth

henryofmonmouth

Norwood or Nowood
★★
I took a break from this forum because just bitching with no resolution to my problems in sight was getting repetitive. Instead of trying to improve myself, I did the ultimate LDAR. Even though you think that millions of betas won't throw away their dignity en masse, I believe artificial femoids will be the most important evolutionary step of interactions between the sexes, probably in the history of man.
IMG 20180822 2149181
Right now she's so tight I can hardly get one finger in.
IMG 20180823 2116211
IMG 20180822 2149111
IMG 20180822 2224011

Imagine waking up to this at the foot of your bed.
IMG 20180822 2215531

How is it? What's it feel like to fuck it?

Bruh it's so over.

How much did it cost and how does it feel compared to a flash light

Which model is that? Link? Thanks.

I've always wanted one.

Child proportions, nice one OP :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She's got sexy eyes, have you given her a name yet?

pretty good looking doll tbh

Is it easy to change her position? I mean, is she flexible?

Is it easy to change her position? I mean, is she flexible?
She can't spread her legs apart which is pissing me off. They only go forward and back. Same with her arms, but at least they can fold in at the elbows. The joints on all dolls start out very tight but eventually they may not even support their own weight.

when you finally admit defeat. you could have spent that money on a real girl to fuck

This is easily one of the top 5 posts of all time.

when you finally admit defeat. you could have spent that money on a real girl to fuck
but she probably couldve had aids or been fucked by others before

I can not wait for these companies to start making enough money to invest in technology

Bless

I just ordered this beauty!

Attachments

• 4182D91B-A5BD-42DA-B36B-A5B519A3CAD9.jpeg
    4182D91B-A5BD-42DA-B36B-A5B519A3CAD9.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 24072746-9CA5-4A17-B61A-57D8D24DA681.jpeg
    24072746-9CA5-4A17-B61A-57D8D24DA681.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 226
Looks good. I separately bought a head and butt/vagina, but they're too much trouble to use regularly. I want a robot to do all the work.

Let us know how your honeymoon goes.

I think I'll buy a male and female sex doll, then pose them fucking on my bed. I'll sit in the corner masturbating and crying.

Last edited:
Ye she’s silicon
https://www.dolltochina.com/product-page/ds-167cm-with-two-heads

(She’s also taller than me by 2cm cri)

Why did you go silicone?

I bought a pussy/ass sex toy that was silicone and it feels great. But the problem is it's extremely 'tacky' unless you load it up with baby powder. And it picks up dust/hair/dirt very easy from anything it touches.

By contrast, I got some TPE skin samples and vaginal inserts from a doll retailer when I was on the verge of buying a WM Doll.

The TPE has the advantage of being completely non-tacky. It just feels smooth by nature. So it doesn't seem to pick up hair/dirt the same way.

The problem with TPE is the vaginal inserts felt like shit. It doesn't have remotely the same good feel as silicone.

So from what I can tell, unfortunately neither is perfect.

Why did you go silicone?

I bought a pussy/ass sex toy that was silicone and it feels great. But the problem is it's extremely 'tacky' unless you load it up with baby powder. And it picks up dust/hair/dirt very easy from anything it touches.

By contrast, I got some TPE skin samples and vaginal inserts from a doll retailer when I was on the verge of buying a WM Doll.

The TPE has the advantage of being completely non-tacky. It just feels smooth by nature. So it doesn't seem to pick up hair/dirt the same way.

The problem with TPE is the vaginal inserts felt like shit. It doesn't have remotely the same good feel as silicone.

So from what I can tell, unfortunately neither is perfect.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind either, but I found her the most attractive so I decided that I would disregard the outside silicone.
Afterall, it’s what’s on the inside that counts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oho ho

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I am also planning to get one soon.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind either, but I found her the most attractive so I decided that I would disregard the outside silicone.
Afterall, it’s what’s on the inside that counts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oho ho

Yeah well I think you'll be happy. From my own experience, silicone is far more gratifying to touch and feel and fuck. It's just high maintenance. It tears easily. It gets dirty easily. It gets tacky easily.

But if you're a neat person or don't mind the work, I think it should be a much superior experience compared with TPE.

Perhaps the best compromise would be a TPE doll with silicone vaginal/anal inserts. But I haven't seen that.

I've thought about buying one before. I wouldn't be able to hide it anywhere

OP you got ripped off. 1400 bucks for a doll that looks like a toy? Look for WM dolls,they are very realistic and they cost as much as your doll.

JFL if you aren't sexdollmaxing

We have to buy a doll if we want to be love and if we want to fuck.

Why our suffering will never stop??

:feelsrope:

B-b-but there's no option to select roast beef flaps? :soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

OP you got ripped off. 1400 bucks for a doll that looks like a toy? Look for WM dolls,they are very realistic and they cost as much as your doll.

WM Dolls look the same IRL. They just have very good pro photoshoots that make them look better.

Eg. WM Dolls 140 cm:

file.php

The TPE is flawless and realistic in person, far from looking like a toy.
IMG 20180822 2223061

Still too uncanny valley for me. I think I'll wait another decade for the tech to improve.

Perhaps there wont be any in a decade, who knows. Good for you though.

can I borrow her for a night

Toasting in epic bread.

What's the height on that thing? It looks short

Spend money on real women
Spend money on fake women

Where does it end

Lucky, I think i'm gonna pick one when it's gonna be less expensive and more realistic in 10-20 years

I'm waiting for a good sex bot to come along tbh.

This place is going to feel like MGTOW pretty soon. Can't blame you, though... We all do whatever we can to cope.

Why don't we all chip in a few bucks and we can share one?

When will we have realistic sex bots?

What a patrician legend you are, OP. Just imagine what dolls we'll get when fluent mechatronics and "narrow" AI go hard in the paint in the next 20 years.

buying a child sized sex doll?