Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bought a Katana

Will come in handy for WW3.

Thought a katana would cost more than 50 bucks.

update this thread with a review.

Once I buy my house I'm thinking of mounting one on the wall in my office

This is something every incel needs in case normshits try to enter our LDAR-spaces

The katana is pretty good for home defense. It was designed to cut through people in regular clothing, perfect for a burglary situation.

I want to order something similar to this but can't find a good one that is metal

4a4670cf9d81e89114794fbf1a23447c.jpg

Thought a katana would cost more than 50 bucks.
It is mainly for display, but it is however made out of high carbon steel, has a full tang and is even sharpened. It wouldn't last long in battle, or be able to get through bone, but for the price it could easily make deep cuts into someone

I'm ordering this when i move in to an apartment

https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Metal-Revengence-Raiden-Handmade/dp/B00HZ0POD6

I tried ordering a similar one back in 2013 but my mom wouldn't let me because she thought i was going to attack the people at my school (because of the Connecticut shootings)
it looks nice, but don't expect it to be war ready. It's best used for intimidation, instead of actual combat. If someone broke in and you grabbed that, it might be able to intimidate them to leave, especially if they only had a knife

Looking good, do you know the techniques and stances to use it though? Chüdan no kamae for example.

Looking good, do you know the techniques and stances to use it though? Chüdan no kamae for example.
I know very basic ones. I'm more familiar with European weapons and Armor techniques. Probably the only thing i'm good at so far is making a fool of myself with one (photo not of me)
Katana

Get a bowie knife.

10353.507653.jpg

katanas are fucking awesome, IDC what internet culture has to say about them.

I'd go ER with the katana. Would make for a more interesting news story. LOCAL MAN ATTACKS PEOPLE WITH KATANA
LOCAL UNHINGED MAN STABS MULTIPLE WOMEN IN THE VAGINA WITH BOWIE KNIFE. Stay tuned.

team fortress 2.. lol

Alright everyone, the katana arrived today, and it's a beast. Sharp as hell, has a good weight, feels high quality and it came in great condition. I suggest that you buy the one i bought. I know it's sharp, the katana slipped and my dumbass went to grab it by the blade, got a good cut on the inside of my finger, luckily that's all that happened. I think my blood being on the blade has formed a bond with it. Yeah, i know that sounds dumb as fuck. I'll post picture in a bit