Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I bought a cool car.

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
I bought a cool car. It's got a V8, RWD, and manual transmission. It's a bright blue color. It sounds great and is fun to drive. It makes me happy when I drive it.

For a long time I felt like as an incel I just deserved to just have shit things. I could never enjoy my money that I earned with my own hard work, because what's the point, I will still be incel.

I thought if I get something nice people will judge me, they will think i am just compensating. I thought I should just live my life inoffensively, hidden. Everyone just wants me to just live in the filth where I belong.

Fuck that. I'm going to enjoy my life, because people will hate me regardless.

Sure, when I see chad and stacy getting into a beat up 1999 Corolla, it is blackpilling... It shows how no amount of consumerism can fill the void... But I'd feel worse if I were driving a piece of shit.

Cars are for losers

Congratulations. Enjoy your new car broski

Screenshot 2024 07 16 at 93725PM

Proof kek

Fucking awesome. What kind of car is it bro? I have a 1971 Camaro SS with a 454 big block V8 and 500 horsepower. Love that thing and it makes me feel so good

Cars are for losers
I assume this is satire. If not, please explain yourself. For me, nothing has been more lifefuel than cars. I got really into cars at age 5 when my dad bought his 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower. Still have that thing, except it’s mine now because he sadly passed away. I also am into trucks, tractors, and powerful riding mowers to maintain the land at our cabin. How can you not love cars?!!

Fucking awesome. What kind of car is it bro? I have a 1971 Camaro SS with a 454 big block V8 and 500 horsepower. Love that thing and it makes me feel so good
2016 Camaro SS (truly the incel car kek)
My requirements:
Really wanted a 6th gen
Really wanted the Tremec 6 spd manual
Really wanted the V8 - Lt1 is 376 c.i., i believe making 455 hp, 455 lbft torque.
Really wanted a sunroof
Preferably not too NPC color like white or gray, but not too bright like orange or yellow
its the latest gen?
Yep. 2016-2024 was the 6th gen.
The latest and final gen, i'd add... discontinued this year, but will probably come back as an EV or some shit.

I assume this is satire. If not, please explain yourself. For me, nothing has been more lifefuel than cars. I got really into cars at age 5 when my dad bought his 1971 Camaro with 500 horsepower. Still have that thing, except it’s mine now because he sadly passed away. I also am into trucks, tractors, and powerful riding mowers to maintain the land at our cabin. How can you not love cars?!!
I hate the laws and regulations around cars. I hate the taxes and registration fees. I hate the gas prices. I hate other drivers. All that shit makes me dislike cars an unreasonable amount.

I hate the laws and regulations around cars. I hate the taxes and registration fees. I hate the gas prices. I hate other drivers. All that shit makes me dislike cars an unreasonable amount.
Fair enough. I just love cars. You’d hate my Camaro, lol. It only gets 6-12 miles per gallon and needs expensive high octane gas to run. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour a few weeks ago driving around town

My requirements:
Really wanted a 6th gen
Really wanted the V8 - Lt1 is 376 c.i., i believe making 455 hp, 455 lbft torque.
Really wanted a sunroof
Preferably not too NPC color like white or gray, but not too bright like orange or yellow

The latest and final gen, i'd add... discontinued
this year, but will probably come back as an EV or some shit.
Fucking awesome man. Mine is an early second gen. Second gens were always my favorite Camaros. Mine has the 454 cubic inch big block with a Holley 750 carburetor and mild cam making around 500 horsepower. It has a 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission.

I
Yeah, no shit. Cars are one of the most masculine and fun hobbies out there. There is nothing in life I enjoy more than cars
Am planning to buy a bmw m340i once I graudate

I'm fortunate because i can walk just 5 minutes to work. That means my car can just sit there pretty in the apartment garage, and I ONLY use it for fun or leisurely activites or pleasure, mainly on weekends.
Don't get me wrong, I like driving it, but I'm glad I don't need to spend so much on gas (premium cost like $5 a gallon where i live kek) or have much wear and tear. I like that my fun car is only for fun activities.
Ideally, this is how it should be, people actually should drive less, and live near work... They should just use their cars for fun or occasional activities, not boring commutes every day. It would reduce the number of idiot drivers on the road for sure.
As far as registration fees are concerned, yes, it's annoying, my state wastes my money, but if I can afford it, it's worth it.
I'm more concerned about theft and break ins though, these cars seem to be stolen a lot, and you can bet that the police won't do shit about it.

Sweet. They are cool too
I don't really like american muscle cars too much tbh. They are only quick in a straight line. They are also gas guzzlers with poor build quality and bad interior. They look cool tho

My requirements:
Really wanted a 6th gen
Really wanted a sunroof

The latest and final gen, i'd add... discontinued this year, but will probably come back as an EV or some shit.
Here is my car
IMG 6720

IMG 6726

I don't really like american muscle cars too much tbh. They are only quick in a straight line. They are also gas guzzlers with poor build quality and bad interior. They look cool tho
I wouldn’t go as far as calling them poor build quality. They are gas guzzlers though, especially classics. My 1971 Camaro gets 6-12 mpg and has no airbags, seatbelts, or other safety features

Wow... blue with a white stripe. The coincidence is actually freaky. Same exact spec as pic related is what I have. Still don't really want to post my exact car on this basket weaving forum but just to give you an idea...
View attachment 1200624
Holy fuck man, we have such similar tastes. Enjoy the car dude. If it looks anything like that, it is incredible. Imagine the two of us rolling up to a car show with such similar cars from completely different eras!

I wouldn’t go as far as calling them poor build quality. They are gas guzzlers though, especially classics. My 1971 Camaro gets 6-12 mpg and has no airbags, seatbelts, or other safety features
German cars are like more refined versions of them. I love their handling and attention to detail. Most american cars are created in an assembly line. They are just aluminum boxes with huge engines under the hood. Personally they are not for me tbh but I do mirin them when I see them on the roads.

I bought a cool car. It's got a V8, RWD, and manual transmission. It's a bright blue color. It sounds great and is fun to drive. It makes me happy when I drive it.

For a long time I felt like as an incel I just deserved to just have shit things. I could never enjoy my money that I earned with my own hard work, because what's the point, I will still be incel.

I thought if I get something nice people will judge me, they will think i am just compensating. I thought I should just live my life inoffensively, hidden. Everyone just wants me to just live in the filth where I belong.

Fuck that. I'm going to enjoy my life, because people will hate me regardless.

Sure, when I see chad and stacy getting into a beat up 1999 Corolla, it is blackpilling... It shows how no amount of consumerism can fill the void... But I'd feel worse if I were driving a piece of shit.
Nice Brocel, Congrats :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

German cars are like more refined versions of them. I love their handling and attention to detail. Most american cars are created in an assembly line. They are just aluminum boxes with huge engines under the hood. Personally they are not for me tbh but I do mirin them when I see them on the roads.
Fair enough. Another thing to keep in mind about German cars though is they are often harder to work on and more expensive for parts. American muscle cars, especially classics, have the engine easily accessible and are simple. My Camaro is all performance and almost no luxury. It doesn’t even have air conditioning

My requirements:
Really wanted a 6th gen
Really wanted a sunroof

Pontiac G8 GXP is true incel muscle car.

Holy fuck man, we have such similar tastes. Enjoy the car dude. If it looks anything like that, it is incredible. Imagine the two of us rolling up to a car show with such similar cars from completely different eras!
Love seeing other camaros from all eras. People are friendly too. I've seen a classic, a 4th gen "catfish", many more 5th and 6th gens, they wave at you, you wave at them, it's a community.

Also funny interacting with mustangs kek they always park next to me or rev near me.
German cars are like more refined versions of them. I love their handling and attention to detail. Most american cars are created in an assembly line. They only seem lile aluminum boxes with huge engines under the hood. Personally they are not for me tbh but I do mirin them when I see them on the roads.
Personally when I get older I might look for more refinement, but im 22. What do i care for interior comfort or build quality in general? The drivetrain is really solid, it's just things around it tend to deteriorate in these american cars.
But as for the M340i, that B58 motor is really a work of art from BMW, paired to that ZF8 transmission... Modern 2jz... I was looking into the M2 with the S58 but i really wanted a V8 even if its slower - the M3 and M4 were way out of my price range, though, but I'd like an M4 one day. That's the German version of american muscle cars.

Pontiac G8 GXP is true incel muscle car.
Pontiac G8 GXP and Chevy SS were possibly the most based cars to exist ever. There were even some manual G8 GXPs believe it or not. Even more based than CTS-vs in my opinion.

Pontiac G8 GXP and Chevy SS were possibly the most based cars to exist ever. There were even some manual G8 GXPs believe it or not. Even more based than CTS-vs in my opinion.
This. These are basically imports of Holden Commodore, Caprice PPV is also one. (Lifefuel for aussiecels)

This. These are basically imports of Holden Commodore, Caprice PPV is also one. (Lifefuel for aussiecels)
The fact that they are sedans suggests they are not for incels though lel.
I'd say the pontiac GTO, the modern one, is the most incel car. Coupe, because you dont need back seats. Unassuming, not flashy at all. But really based powertrain.

Love seeing other camaros from all eras. People are friendly too. I've seen a classic, a 4th gen "catfish", many more 5th and 6th gens, they wave at you, you wave at them, it's a community.

Also funny interacting with mustangs kek they always park next to me or rev near me
Yes, it is a community. At one car show, there were 3 different gen Camaros next to each other including mine. It was my second gen, a 80s one, and a 2010s one. Super cool. Never encountered many mustangs, but as I was driving my Camaro, a new mid engine corvette drive by and I waved at him and he revved it up for me. I revved up mine in return

The fact that they are sedans suggests they are not for incels though lel.
I'd say the pontiac GTO, the modern one, is the most incel car. Coupe, because you dont need back seats. Unassuming, not flashy at all. But really based powertrain.
And relatively forgotten compared to other performance cars of the 2000s as well.

Is Honda K20 chad or incel engine?
Chad engine.

I have truecel engine, my family Golf 4 has 1.9 SDI engine with less than 70 horse power.

If you have 3-digit horse power in your car, you have fakecel car.

Chad engine.

I have truecel engine, my family Golf 4 has 1.9 SDI engine with less than 70 horse power.

If you have 3-digit horse power in your car, you have fakecel car.
A Diesel that is not even turbo.

I do have an iPhone XR but you can’t determine that from these pictures. You must have seen me mention it before
:feelskek: Very surprised metadata is not wiped on here easy dox just saying would have sent a private dm about it to wipe that shit before uploading

:feelskek: Very surprised metadata is not wiped on here easy dox just saying would have sent a private dm about it to wipe that shit before uploading
Are you a hacker or something motherfucker? You must have just seen my post about what kind of phone I have